Reptile Show in Anaheim

I'll be there but not sure on which day. Saturday is very busy for me but I really want to go on that day.

I am getting the VIP tickets and going Friday Sat and Sunday.

I am picking up my Sambava from the Kammers on Friday during setup. I cannot wait

It would be cool if we could meet up. I would really like to meet some of you guys.

Saturday, September 6th
Times: Event: Who:
2:30 pm Jay Johnson DVM and Kevin Wright DVM - Corucia zebrata and Lizard Medicine All Badges

Sunday, September 7th
Times: Event: Who:
2:00 pm Bill Love - Herp Photography – Beyond Snapshots All Badges
3:00 pm Richard Funk DVM - Treating Reptile Parasites All Badges
Howdy,

Now it looks like I just might have to go on both days :eek:.

Anyone planning on buying VIP tickets?

I am getting mine now. $100 for the twqo of us. I cannot wait for this thing. It should be very informative.

Last edited:
Julia and I will me making the Rounds at the show. She has said "No More Chameleons". But I figure if I get her there something is bound to catch her eye and presenting an opening for me to get some fun stuff.:D I am really looking foreward to getting to meet some of the other forum members. We should definately arange a spot for CF.com people to linger and make themselves known. Anybody interested in grabbing a beer and some grub, for lunch or dinner??? What is close? I didn't get to go to anaheim, so I ahve some making up to do.

What is the benefit of buying the VIP Tix aside from being able to go for the set up?

Julia and I will me making the Rounds at the show. She has said "No More Chameleons". But I figure if I get her there something is bound to catch her eye and presenting an opening for me to get some fun stuff.:D I am really looking foreward to getting to meet some of the other forum members. We should definately arange a spot for CF.com people to linger and make themselves known. Anybody interested in grabbing a beer and some grub, for lunch or dinner??? What is close? I didn't get to go to anaheim, so I ahve some making up to do.

What is the benefit of buying the VIP Tix aside from being able to go for the set up?

Besides getting in early you can attend the Ice Breaker and Press night 6:30PM - 9PM on Friday night. I see it as a great opertunity to talk to eveyone who is involved as well as the Breeders.

I am picking up my Sambava from the Kammers on Friday so that is another reason I am buying the VIP. I want to get in early as well to get a jump on Choice.

Are you planning on attending the sessions like Dave W. I can't wait to absorb all that info.

I live just up the 57 FWY and am very familiar with the area. There is everything you could possibly want to eat around there, being that it is across the street from Disney Land.

We gotta get a group to have lunch or something.

Ryan

Besides getting in early you can attend the Ice Breaker and Press night 6:30PM - 9PM on Friday night. I see it as a great opertunity to talk to eveyone who is involved as well as the Breeders.

I am picking up my Sambava from the Kammers on Friday so that is another reason I am buying the VIP. I want to get in early as well to get a jump on Choice.

Are you planning on attending the sessions like Dave W. I can't wait to absorb all that info.

I live just up the 57 FWY and am very familiar with the area. There is everything you could possibly want to eat around there, being that it is across the street from Disney Land.

We gotta get a group to have lunch or something.

Ryan

Oh Yeah, Those sessions are my main reason for going... Can't really afford to dump my wallet onto Cham stuff, But I will definately be at the sessions with my note pad!

Isn't their a Rainforst Cafe right there? ESPN Zone?

Oh Yeah, Those sessions are my main reason for going... Can't really afford to dump my wallet onto Cham stuff, But I will definately be at the sessions with my note pad!

Isn't their a Rainforst Cafe right there? ESPN Zone?

Yeah downtown Disney has both of those and is right across the street

Darci, Kent and myself will be around most of the time... All day Friday, Sat and Sun; swing by and say hello. If you buy something please let me know that you are from the CF. I always knock a bit off for the forum peeps.

Darci, Kent and myself will be around most of the time... All day Friday, Sat and Sun; swing by and say hello. If you buy something please let me know that you are from the CF. I always knock a bit off for the forum peeps.

Chad, is jason form Herpmist going? I know he has been feeling under the weather and said he may be going.

I will stop by and say hi! see you there.

Ummm. Good question. He called me yeaterday however the dog ate my phone so I forgot to give him a call back because I put my to-do list on that thing. Ill give him a ring now. Last I spoke with him it was a yes... He might hang at my booth, ill talk with him and let you know... Now where is my house phone? hope the dog did not eat that too!

Ummm. Good question. He called me yeaterday however the dog ate my phone so I forgot to give him a call back because I put my to-do list on that thing. Ill give him a ring now. Last I spoke with him it was a yes... He might hang at my booth, ill talk with him and let you know... Now where is my house phone? hope the dog did not eat that too!

Sounds good, I have a dog who loves to eat phones.. :D :D

What are you going to have at the show?

Back
Top Bottom