Reptile room vid

Cages and chams look great but your video is sideways the other member said!! I was wondering at first why your cages looked so short!!!!

yeah trying to figure that out it doesnt show it like that in the camera but when it saves its flipping the image when the camera flips

wow those are the martha stewart of cages! whered u find all that cool stuff? especially the vine? never seen bright colors like that

ok video fixed ...well i made a new one check it out hope you like it ..p.s. im in the process of getting a new cage design patented so be on the look out its a must have for all cham owners

ok video fixed ...well i made a new one check it out hope you like it ..p.s. im in the process of getting a new cage design patented so be on the look out its a must have for all cham owners

like how it looks? or a cage u buy with everything in it??:confused:

no not decorations actual functionality improvements ill post more info in the upcoming weeks i already do sell pre decorated cages in local pet sores in the area if your interested locally pm me

I think I read somewhere on here that chameleons tend to not like bright coloration very much so I dont think those flowers are such a good idea. Anyway, very nice chameleons I especially liked the last ambanja.

I would love to know where you got those vines
and are those flowered plants real or fake?

very nice setups on all your cages, i hope to have a cage that looks half as nice as the ones you have

Impressive collection my friend- One concern,.. Do you ever worry about a drowning if one were to fall into one of those catch jugs on the bottom? You have some awesome chameleons, I'd hate for an accident to happen. Nice room- I wish I had that much space.

Back
Top Bottom