Reptile room vid

thanks everybody who commented and yes they keep me very busy. the safety concerns about drowning with my adults im not really worried with the younger ones im thinking of stapling screen over the tops just gotta get to it. at the same time i do not let them get very full it makes it harder to empty them

Do you have any problems with all the colors in the cages and are those all fake flowers and vines.I would love to try some of those colors and ideas in my cage set up.

the decorations are all fake, the plants on the bottoms of cages are real. and no i havent had any problems with colors in the cage. my chams dont seem to care one bit. just rinse the flowers before you put them in the cage the excess dye bleeds out the first time they get wet

Wow! That is a fantastic Reptile Room. Im very jelouse. Where is that in your house? Spare room?

I love the colors. The chams look very happy. Keep the videos coming.

My cages are also done up very colorful as well and all of my chams didn't even seem to notice, your cages look really nice and your chams are beautiful

its what used to be a dining room that we didnt use we just eat in the kitchen and there is a bathroom in the corner that used to be a closet so its nice to have the sink right there to dump water and stuff

Back
Top Bottom