Reptile awareness day

Pure

Oct. 21st (tomorrow) Reptile awareness day, so be sure to hug a lizard and kiss a snake.

Any one doing anything special? I just found out about this day this morning so I have no plans as of yet, but I can think of a few things. I've been looking for a reason to have a show and tell for my 6 nieces and nephews. Yes 6, my brothers (one in particular) are breeders.:rolleyes:

Oct. 21st (tomorrow) Reptile awareness day, so be sure to hug a lizard and kiss a snake.

Any one doing anything special? I just found out about this day this morning so I have no plans as of yet, but I can think of a few things. I've been looking for a reason to have a show and tell for my 6 nieces and nephews. Yes 6, my brothers (one in particular) are breeders.:rolleyes:

Shan better to let them be the breeders right? I had one daughter, figured out what caused it, and well I only have 1 daughter.:) But lots of nieces & nephews like you.

I can hug a lizard, I think I can find one.:D But there are no snakes here that I know of.:(

Thaxter makes it pretty hard not to be aware of at least one reptile; he was on my arm before I knew it this morning when I was filling his water. I'll be sure to give him a great big kiss on the snout (or maybe not; I don't want to be bitten).
I'm with you on the kids - they're great, so long as they're not mine.

All of my "kids" (all 65+ of them) will be getting a kiss from me and a silky or horn worm as an added bonus. :D

Shan,
Thanks for this post. Now I have a real excuse to talk about herps at work. ( Like I don't already?!! :) )

D.

Back
Top Bottom