Repticon Orlando Jan. 15th & 16th

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Anyone planning to go to the Repticon in Orlando? My husband has to work Sat. but we'll be there on Sunday. Dr. Alfonso will be there doing the $10.00 fecal so come on out and bring your chameleon poop and see some gorgeous reptiles. I must admit there were allot of chameleon at the October show. Hopefully all the same vendors will be back. http://www.repticon.com/orlando.html

I hope to be there, would like to get the fecal tests done on my 2 Stefan girls. Hopefully I can make it back from GA in time.

l

Jason and I will be vending there.

We will have some little veilds and ambilobes for sale.

Come by our booth and say hi... Chamalot Chameleons....just look for the castle shaped sign.
:)

i'll be there with my local reptile shop and my gf, they asked us to go work so we're going. snakes at sunset, im not sure if we'll have chams but a ton of snakes forsure. lol

Jason and I will be vending there.

We will have some little veilds and ambilobes for sale.

Come by our booth and say hi... Chamalot Chameleons....just look for the castle shaped sign.
:)

Are you planning to bring Anna? I'll be there on Sun. If you think it's too stressful for her I completely understand. I'm planning to go anyway have to pick up gutload from Dr. A.

I will be there Sunday as well! I need to stock up on insect goodies for everyone. I can almost hear them calling out "butterworms! butterworms!" :D

I'll be there Satuday. Looks like a lot of y'all will be there Sunday. Hopefully I'm going to be bringing home 0.1 Carpet and 0.1 Verrucosus. If the carpet doesn't look up to par, I'll be bringing home 0.2 Verrucosus to bring in new blood for my project.

I'll be there Satuday. Looks like a lot of y'all will be there Sunday. Hopefully I'm going to be bringing home 0.1 Carpet and 0.1 Verrucosus. If the carpet doesn't look up to par, I'll be bringing home 0.2 Verrucosus to bring in new blood for my project.

Do you live near Orlando? Are you my neighbor? :D

Are you planning to bring Anna? I'll be there on Sun. If you think it's too stressful for her I completely understand. I'm planning to go anyway have to pick up gutload from Dr. A.

Probably won't bring her Saturday.. But I'll ask her if she wants to come Sunday

More then ready for the weekend to be here. I'm getting my VIP ticket tonight so I can be there bright and early for all the good stuff I'm going buy. I'm so addicted to this madness of cham keeping thanks to all of you

More then ready for the weekend to be here. I'm getting my VIP ticket tonight so I can be there bright and early for all the good stuff I'm going buy. I'm so addicted to this madness of cham keeping thanks to all of you

I feel ya man. I would love to be able to pick up another but doubt my wife would agree.

i'll be there at the snakes at sunset table, we'll have a couple chams for sale. come check us out, we'll also have boas, ball pythons monitors a ton of stuff.

Back
Top Bottom