Repticon Orlando Jan. 21st & 22nd

My husband Mike's wearing his Luie & Camille t-shirt. We are misting and dripping and will be heading out soon. :)

Nice meeting you Jann! And Elly is so beautiful! Did Dr. Alfonso tell ya any other suggestions to help her?

LPR08

Nice meeting you Jann! And Elly is so beautiful! Did Dr. Alfonso tell ya any other suggestions to help her?

LPR08

Very nice meeting you also. Yes, Dr. Alfonso gave Elly a check up and he thinks we are heading in the right direction and to continue on as I've been the past few days with the meds.

How was the show today? Had a friend say there were basically no Chams there for sale. He said there were a couple but nothing to really brag about.

Still plan on going tomorrow as I am already so close to Orlando anyhow.

How was the show today? Had a friend say there were basically no Chams there for sale. He said there were a couple but nothing to really brag about.

Still plan on going tomorrow as I am already so close to Orlando anyhow.

The show was fun but not allot of chameleons. My husband took tons of pictures I'll try to get them posted tonight.

I second the no Chameleons

The only ones there were a handful of veilds from two different booths. And Some Senegals. Also 1 Jackson 1 carpet chameleon and 3 trioceros something or others. Oh and 2 baby panthers for $175 ea. I was sad. :(

Hrmmm well that's a real bummer. I was hoping to go and check some out and bring a new one home or even 2 for that matter. Lol

Luis and Nicole were there right next to Dr. Alfonso's table. They are excellent keepers and had some very nice Deremensis for sale.

Orlando Repticon

We attended yesterday, I was not aware they are "themed"? They hardly had any Chams there, mostly snakes, monitors, Geckos, and Snakes...last month there were several vendors with chams.

We attended yesterday, I was not aware they are "themed"? They hardly had any Chams there, mostly snakes, monitors, Geckos, and Snakes...last month there were several vendors with chams.

The problem is that since it is so early in the year, there really isn't much of anything because breeding will have just started. Most of the stuff I saw was older than the usual VERY young animals there.

LPR08

Just left, not much to see....got another cage ( just incase) and i got 1,000 crix and most were dead. But whatever guess ill wait until tampa show my opinion its better. :-/

Back
Top Bottom