Repticon Orlando Jan. 15th & 16th

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you that are going to the show on Sunday. I'll be cruising the show with my hubby and Heather (bridgofaith) and her family and we'll be hanging out some at Dr. Alfonso's table (Kirkman Area Vet).

Kinda upset. Just found out I may not be adding a Verrucosus to the project. Person I thought was bringing good speciemens didn't bring any :(

Oh well, we'll see what everyone has, I'm sure I'll bring home something :rolleyes:

i wish i can go:(, especially florida's shows

@Linkin- where did you get your uromastyx?, im reseaching more on them but wanted to know from a persons experience with them, although im more interested in the saharan rather than the mali...)

Seem like everyone is going to show up on Sunday:(. Its to bad because I can only make it on Saturday.

I am going on Sunday, hope they are some good chams left. Am bringing in samples for Stefans babies I got to check for parasites. Hope to see everybody there!!!

Who had the quads? And there were quite a few chams there this time huh!

First Choice Reptiles. He also had small WC Melleri, smaller Jacksons. The Cristatus and Montiums. Along with Spectrum.

Other than those, there were Panthers, Veileds, and Bearded Pygmies

Thanks Linkin, cant wait til tomorrow. Its been years since I have been to a show. Used to have alot of chams then got out of it because of kids. Now I am getting back in. Only have a pair of veileds now but looking for some type of panther. Have a whole bedroom turned into a chameleon room and a big outdoor cage for sunning purposes.

Thanks Linkin, cant wait til tomorrow. Its been years since I have been to a show. Used to have alot of chams then got out of it because of kids. Now I am getting back in. Only have a pair of veileds now but looking for some type of panther. Have a whole bedroom turned into a chameleon room and a big outdoor cage for sunning purposes.

Cool. Its cool right now so I am having my Quads outside, as they love these temps (during the day, don't feel comfortable leaving them out at night, even though they can stand these temps). Hope all goes well with your search!

LPR08

Back
Top Bottom