Repticon Orlando Dec. 17th & 18th

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just wanted to make sure that everyone knows about Repticon in Orlando next weekend. It's going to be a great show.

Dr. Ivan Alfonso (world famous chameleon vet) will be there providing his free check over’s and doing $10.00 fecals. Dr. Alfonso will also be giving a presentation on Saturday at 1:00.

This is going to be a really great show. I hope to see many of you there. Here's a link to the Repticon site: http://www.repticon.com/orlando.html

Hope to see some great pictures Jann, just like the ones from Daytona. Sadly, I wont be there as I will be snowboarding in North Carolina :D.

Jason and I will have a booth (Chamalot Chameleons) at this show with a few panthers and veileds for sale.

ALSO on Saturday, I am bringing Luie and Camille's grand baby veileds (not to sell!) So if anyone wants to see them in person you can come see the newborns. You may have to ask us about them because we may just keep them behind the table.

or we may just have Jann babysit them for us at Dr Alfonso's table :)

Jason and I will have a booth (Chamalot Chameleons) at this show with a few panthers and veileds for sale.

ALSO on Saturday, I am bringing Luie and Camille's grand baby veileds (not to sell!) So if anyone wants to see them in person you can come see the newborns. You may have to ask us about them because we may just keep them behind the table.

or we may just have Jann babysit them for us at Dr Alfonso's table :)

I can't wait to see those babies. :):D:):D

The presentation that Dr. Alfonso will be giving on Sat. at 1:00 will be "Back to Basics" on chameleons. He cover the basic issues that people forget to do which are causing issues now in chameleons when they shouldn't.

I'd love to go but I'll be leaving for Costa Rica tomorrow (wish I could take the chams! How much would the love a REAL rain forest?). Hope everyone that goes has fun!

I really need to either move south to FL or west to Cali. The reptile shows in PA suck!!! LOL Mostly snakes, not a whole ton of Chams if any. The White Plains show is ok in NY but I just wish I had more Chameleon enthusiasts closer to me. Maybe I should look into this....hmmmmm.......

I wish I could make it to the show this weekend but unfortunately already have other obligations. Fortunately for me and the others who can't make it, there is another in Orlando next month!

I wish I could make it to the show this weekend but unfortunately already have other obligations. Fortunately for me and the others who can't make it, there is another in Orlando next month!

I'm wondering if it will be a large turnout with it being so close to Christmas. This is the first year they've had the show this late in the month.

Back
Top Bottom