Repticon Tampa March 26th & 27th

I will hopefully be going, probably Sunday. With any luck I will have kicked this cough/sore throat thing I have going on by then so I don't sound like a 60 year old chain smoker when someone says hi to me lol

I'm going tomorrow. I'll be wearing jeans and a black tank top and hair probably in a bun, got a tattoo on my inner forearm, come say hi to me! :D

We're both going too! I can't wait!

Off to bed now so we can wake up at the crack of dawn to make it there. :D

We're both going too! I can't wait!

Off to bed now so we can wake up at the crack of dawn to make it there. :D

Nice to meet you cryogen-did you bring anything home?

I had a great time at the show! Enjoyed Dr. Alfonso's talk on supplements and nutrition, as well as picked up some supplements that he puts together himself. I helped quite a few people get the correct lighting, and sat for Andrew as he walked around collecting auction items for USArk! And, of course, I brought home a new addition-Snuggles the water dragon! If you are wondering why we named it Snuggles, we had brought home a water dragon several years ago that my daughter named Cuddles. Cuddles escaped when a rat chewed a hole in his cage and is hopefully enjoying the Florida sunshine. I will post pictures later!

Nice to meet you cryogen-did you bring anything home?

I had a great time at the show! Enjoyed Dr. Alfonso's talk on supplements and nutrition, as well as picked up some supplements that he puts together himself. I helped quite a few people get the correct lighting, and sat for Andrew as he walked around collecting auction items for USArk! And, of course, I brought home a new addition-Snuggles the water dragon! If you are wondering why we named it Snuggles, we had brought home a water dragon several years ago that my daughter named Cuddles. Cuddles escaped when a rat chewed a hole in his cage and is hopefully enjoying the Florida sunshine. I will post pictures later!

Sounds like you had fun. Can't wait to see pictures. I've always used Dr. Alfonso's vitamins. Lizbeth and I both love them and so do our chams. :) Did you get the new banana flavor?

Got Basil's fecal done today, we're in the clear!
I swore up and down I wouldn't bring any animal home today. Came home with a baby crested gecko with no tail haha. My friend also got a baby with no tail, mine is lighter, hers is darker. So their names are Yin and Yang. Last names are Stub :p

How could I resist? He was begging for me to buy him!

DSCN8412.jpg

Back
Top Bottom