Rehoming 2 yo Male Jackson's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
It pains me to do this, but I'm moving across the state again into a much tinier apartment and simply don't have enough space for all my chameleons. And next summer I graduate and might spend a year abroad, so it looks like I might have to reluctantly relocate all of them eventually. :(

- I am looking to rehome my 2+ year old male Jackson's (xanth), Othello. He's been an excellent chameleon, he's super sweet and docile. Fandfeeds super well and eats absolutely anything.
- I speculate that he was WC, but has been in my care for over a year. Fecals clean.
- Missing one toenail, but I acquired him this way.

He has been free ranging for about 6 months now and I would love it if he could go to another free ranging home but I know this may not be possible. I really want his new home to be familiar with chameleons already, and not have him go through newbie adjustment mistakes all over again like he did with me! I don't want to sell him, but with Charlotte's vet bills I'm asking $50 for him. I will ship out of state but a local pick-up would be ideal (I live in Sarasota now, but will be moving to Melbourne in a month so pick-up can be in a month if you live on the other side of FL).

othellosunday2.jpg

othellonewcamera3.jpg

othellofreerange.jpg

othellofreerange6.jpg

othellofreerange3.jpg

Feel free to contact me for more info.

I'm happy to report that Othello has found a new, great home!

Thank you for the interest in him, but he is no longer for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom