Receptive Female Chameleons - Educational Video

Very nice and too the point.

I liked it alot, now after breeding once,and during gestation , I have just, "showed" him to her, and she just displayed "non receptive" traits, does this mean she is gravid? ;) and in the mean time just content colors like this most of the time
DSC01371.JPG

It has been two weeks now since they have breed:D

very informative video. Loved the way they swayed/rocked and the colors they change. Thanx for sharing!

I liked it alot, now after breeding once,and during gestation , I have just, "showed" him to her, and she just displayed "non receptive" traits, does this mean she is gravid? ;) and in the mean time just content colors like this most of the time
DSC01371.JPG

It has been two weeks now since they have breed:D

If a mating took place two weeks ago and she is now unreceptive, high chance she is gravid now.

Thanks everyone. I have kinda gone camera crazy lately with all these photos and videos.

Lol I like the ending of the video the most but all around great video!

The end actually cracked me up lol :D

Yeah.. For some reason Daigan JR was more interested in running away instead of being in my video... Oh well made for a comical ending.

Well done! I think this will help a lot of people!

Awesome video Dez! I will be using this to post to members here with receptive and gravid questions.

Please do Jann! That's why I made it. I have seen many threads of new keepers attempting to breed... then posting on here "My female is trying to attack my male is that normal?"

Last edited:
Awesome video Dez! I will be using this to post to members here with receptive and gravid questions.

I agree Jann, I hope we can share this with people who don't know what to look for.

What do you think Dez? can we use your excellent video??

I agree Jann, I hope we can share this with people who don't know what to look for.

What do you think Dez? can we use your excellent video??

Of course!

Use it, share it, re-post it. Its the reason I made it.

Spread the knowlage

That video is brilliant! I have to say I chuckled at the female veiled as Amy does all those things - it just made me laugh! They turn so evil when not receptive!

Excellent Video... Well done! This should be shared to members w questions.. and made a Sticky... Kudos.. & Thanks!

"Even if he pushes her off the branch she will not act aggresively towards him."

BULL. If I was her I'd be like RUDE you can get OFF me and go get laid by a hoe..hnelli, pushing me off my branch... forget you. :D

Back
Top Bottom