REAL Cham foot key chain on ebay

It says it's some kind of lizard not specifically a cham. But, yeah that is just nasty as hell.

Guilty :eek: I had to look too. That is such a hideous thing to sell I cannot believe anyone the world over would want such a horrible thing.

Oops meant to post Lizard foot... my bad. I'm so use to putting "cham" in my posts. lol. It's awful what people will sell to make a buck!

That is nasty. It doesn't look like any living chameleon feet i have seen. I'm glad nobody has placed any bids on it. That would make me even more :mad:..... As for Lucky lizard foot, it must not be that lucky that they have to sell it and its not so lucky for the poor fellow who doesn't have a leg any more.

ya its kinda gross but it is a gator foot, i acctually have one that i saw at a garage sale and grabbed it but it is gross....you have to thinktho that gators are harvested for theit meat and hide, by creating things like keychains and backscratchers ( they make them from gator feet too ) they ensure that the whole animal is used and no part goes to waste, not that i think hunting gators is cool but if you are going to do so than i support using the whole animal.

ya its kinda gross but it is a gator foot, i acctually have one that i saw at a garage sale and grabbed it but it is gross....you have to thinktho that gators are harvested for theit meat and hide, by creating things like keychains and backscratchers ( they make them from gator feet too ) they ensure that the whole animal is used and no part goes to waste, not that i think hunting gators is cool but if you are going to do so than i support using the whole animal.

I guess you have a point there but still disturbing to me just the same. I definitely can see where your coming from if that's how this foot ended up as a novelty key chain. Still sad :(

I guess you have a point there but still disturbing to me just the same. I definitely can see where your coming from if that's how this foot ended up as a novelty key chain. Still sad :(

ohh i agree i could never do such a thing even to a gator that givin the chance would eat us all LoL

Good point Hoj :)
Lets hope that was the case, unlike the shark fin soup industry! :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_finning

hammerhead-byjeffrotman-225x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom