Peeve rant

Great post @MissSkittles (y)

For myself I only try to react to a thread, if I think I can bring something in. And of-course not being native English speaking and the time difference makes me less responsive to threads. That said, I love hanging around here and seeing the good things everyone does for others and the animals.

From my side (well from other side of the ocean) a big 💗 to all of you!

Sun Life Love GIF by Sun Life Malaysia
You bring a great deal to the forum and your English is better than some native speakers of it. 💗

Great post @MissSkittles (y)

For myself I only try to react to a thread, if I think I can bring something in. And of-course not being native English speaking and the time difference makes me less responsive to threads. That said, I love hanging around here and seeing the good things everyone does for others and the animals.

From my side (well from other side of the ocean) a big 💗 to all of you!

Sun Life Love GIF by Sun Life Malaysia
Your amazing addition to this forum and I didn’t even have a clue your not native English speaker 😂 I know how hard learning different languages are I speak Latin and it messes with my brain sometimes. Thankyou for helping so many people on this forum

You bring a great deal to the forum and your English is better than some native speakers of it. 💗
Your amazing addition to this forum and I didn’t even have a clue your not native English speaker 😂 I know how hard learning different languages are I speak Latin and it messes with my brain sometimes. Thankyou for helping so many people on this forum

Thanks 👏🏻, doing the best I can for some relevant contribution and even more to stealthy blend-inn as a foreigner🤗

Right!!! Better than mine :hilarious:
Don’t think so, miss Sales 😅
No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I am fairly new to this community and would like to share my experience with asking for help. I was one of those people that bought everything on bad advice but really wanted to provide my chameleon with a good home. I had questions about everything and am very grateful for the positive feedback I got from this community. I also have a very open minded person and realize that correcting me to help does not define my ability or love for my pets. I have not always been in a spot where I understood constructive criticism. I think it’s super important on how people are approached because of that. I actually work in a Rehab and all day long we have to approach people about their maladaptive behavior. I totally agree that being non-judgemental and having compassion goes along way. I’m feel very blessed that was my experience and I really appreciate that this community now only provides the correct information, answers questions, gives encouragement but also has conversations like this to promote kindness and empathy to us new owners who were led astray.

Back
Top Bottom