REAL Cham foot key chain on ebay

Good point Hoj :)
Lets hope that was the case, unlike the shark fin soup industry! :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_finning

hammerhead-byjeffrotman-225x300.jpg

Now I'm even more saddened... this really angers me :mad:. I saw on FB that dogs are being used as shark bait, not sure if they made it up to get donations or what, on a site against the cruelty of animals.

Sadly it wouldnt surprise me if that was true Dawnie. But cheer up, our kids are smarter than we are, maybe they will do a better job.

It's not a crocodilian foot. I'd guess it's an agama type lizard foot. Too bad he won't ship to Canada; that foot would match my toad change purse nicely.

ToadPurse.jpg

It's not a crocodilian foot. I'd guess it's an agama type lizard foot. Too bad he won't ship to Canada; that foot would match my toad change purse nicely.

ToadPurse.jpg

I actually think it's pretty cool. Of course i'd never actually be the one to go kill a lizard myself for it. I had a rabbits foot that I bought when I was in Mexico and was pretty cool. People kill and eat them all the time, why not make a key chain out of the foot? Lol!:p

ToadPurse.jpg

:eek: Now thats a kill just for a novelty item :mad: NO way would I ever purchase one of those or anything like it! Everyone has a right to decide though, I'm not saying your a horrible person for doing so, I'm just that I would feel like a horrible person if I did & wouldn't do it :(

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but the vegetarian in me must ask-

If the lizard foot is so gross to almost all of you, why can I safely presume most of you wear leather on a daily basis?

I can make you guys some rabbit feet! There is the owl who lives by my house that takes down rabbits all the time. I find the bodies when I go to the fields.

If the lizard foot is so gross to almost all of you, why can I safely presume most of you wear leather on a daily basis?..........

I dont wear leather, though I have no problem with it since I eat meat.
Croc feet back scratchers, toad bags etc etc, I do have a problem with, since they serve no useful purposefulness , and in my personal opinion, merely show disrespect for life and degrade the value of other life forms for the sake of a dollar.
They set a bad example for younger generations to do likewise in a world where have done far too much damage with our arrogance already.

If your going to join the 'bash peta' bandwagon, (its a safe bet isnt it, and you dont have to think for yourself right?) atleast come up with some original thinking OF YOUR OWN!
Its BORING!!!

I dont support Peta but I do have much greater respect for life of all kinds than that!

Croc feet back scratchers are not made from crocs killed solely for feet (at least I hope none have been!) and for all you know, the toad may have been killed for meat and the skin was turned into a purse to be sold so the skin didn't go to waste. Same idea.

Cows killed for leather are generally killed only for their leather. Same with fur.

What annoys me about leather is that many of the synthetic alternatives are vastly superior to leather but the majority of shoppers will not purchase it because they think it isn't as good. But the same holds true with most vegetarian/vegan food. People refuse to even try it, even though it is far healthier, it doesn't destroy the environment, and a worldwide vegetarian diet would eliminate world hunger.

Bashing PETA is nothing new. People get a kick out of trashing a group that is only interested in protecting animals. Are they over zealous at times? Of course. Name one political group that isn't. But the fact that they are so hated by some of the population only means they are being effective.

I don't think you can quite make that generalization about 'most' people. I have never met anyone who wouldn't try 'vegetarian' food. In fact, I've never met anyone who hasn't enjoyed a vegetarian meal. Now, I know people who won't eat certain dishes because of a certain ingredient, but I won't either! I don't eat meat but I'm picky about everything else I eat. If the veggie isn't prepared the way I like it, I won't eat it. Some make me gag if they are made any other way. Blah!

Back
Top Bottom