Nosy Be X Ambilobe with an Ambanja and a Ankify "Orana Mena" X Ambilobe

To follow the progress and to get hold of one of theses STUNNING babies

ADD

http://facebook.com/Blizardchameleon

Attachments

• 574774_311058672297450_1832862278_n.jpg
    574774_311058672297450_1832862278_n.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 130
Good luck selling them as people dont want crosses in the UK. Theres no such thing as Ankify "orana mena" by the way so you dont actually know what your breeding by the sounds of it seeing as your ambana female is probably only 6 months now???. By breeding crosses your increasing the risk of diluting the gene pool in the UK which is already small enough so I think you should re-think your strategy and get some pure bloodlines to work with if you want to breed or just not bother as you clearly have no idea what your doing. You sill dont know enough to consider breeding panther chameleons, ive seen your posts before and made every effort not to write anything in response, but this has to be said. Your being very irresponsible and inconsiderate by breeding crosses, and youngsters at that. My guess is your a fly by breeder who wont stick around for long once youve made few quid and sold your Ankify orana mena crosses. Nuff said.

Last edited:
good luck selling them as people dont want crosses in the uk. Theres no such thing as ankify "orana mena" by the way so you dont actually know what your breeding by the sounds of it seeing as your ambana female is probably only 6 months now???. By breeding crosses your increasing the risk of diluting the gene pool in the uk which is already small enough so i think you should re-think your strategy and get some pure bloodlines to work with if you want to breed or just not bother as you clearly have no idea what your doing. You sill dont know enough to consider breeding panther chameleons, ive seen your posts before and made every effort not to write anything in response, but this has to be said. Your being very irresponsible and inconsiderate by breeding crosses, and youngsters at that. My guess is your a fly by breeder who wont stick around for long once youve made few quid and sold your ankify orana mena crosses. Nuff said.

+like...................

Good luck selling them as people dont want crosses in the UK. Theres no such thing as Ankify "orana mena" by the way so you dont actually know what your breeding by the sounds of it seeing as your ambana female is probably only 6 months now???. By breeding crosses your increasing the risk of diluting the gene pool in the UK which is already small enough so I think you should re-think your strategy and get some pure bloodlines to work with if you want to breed or just not bother as you clearly have no idea what your doing. You sill dont know enough to consider breeding panther chameleons, ive seen your posts before and made every effort not to write anything in response, but this has to be said. Your being very irresponsible and inconsiderate by breeding crosses, and youngsters at that. My guess is your a fly by breeder who wont stick around for long once youve made few quid and sold your Ankify orana mena crosses. Nuff said.

Here here brother!

Back
Top Bottom