Re-home: Nosey Be and CB Melleri

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisw

Established Member
Need to sell two of my chams that need slightly special care but are great specimens. I need to downsize (this is just part 1) and I have no time these days to take care of everything that I own (reptile and non-reptile). I live in Northern Virginia and would prefer not to ship:

Cham #1: Male Nosey Be from Chameleon Company. Very large and stocky compared to most other chams I've owned. I am the original owner. He is just short of 2 years old. He takes on many shades from light green; to blue with black stripes; to solid aqua blue. His issue is that his tongue is not 100% effective. He has been like this for over a year so i basically hand feed him - but no longer have the time. He will take crickets or meal worms directly from my hand. I have a 2 x 2 x 4 screen cage which I can throw in and I have a 2 ft fluorescent fixture and at least one spot light I can toss in - so complete kit - all for $225. See pics.

Cham #2: CB Melleri - just about 18 months old. He is in very good health, very friendly and curious. His issue is that his eye sight and tongue do not appear to work together as needed. He immediately sees any prey introduced into his cage - even small crickets - tongue works fine but he is just a bad aim. To solve for this, I just cup feed him which is how he has been eating for many, many months. He is a great cham in every way. I keep him in two 2 x 2 x 4 cages which I have pushed together with side screen cut out of each. I need the space that this guy is taking up so here is the package deal: Melleri + cage + 4 ft fluorescent with 2 Reptisun 5.0 bulbs + 2 spots + Mist King system with all tubes 2 heads. $400. See link below to my post on this thread from May of this year.

These prices are very low and barely cover the original cost of reptiles alone. I just need to start slowly getting rid of chams to make more room for my 3 year old's gear and hoping to find a good home from a forum member. PM me and I'll answer any questions you have. Thanks for looking

https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-cb-melleri-1-year-later-59154/

Attachments

• IMG_6574.jpg
    IMG_6574.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 371
Nosey Be -

buyer fell thru for this guy - still available - PM me if interested. thank you

Big Nosey Be - still for sale - Melleri sold

Sorry for the confusion. i was looking to re-home a CB Melleri (sex unknown) and a CB Nosey Be (Male). The Melleri is sold but buyer for Nosey Be fell thru so he is still available.

As i originally posted - he is very large and stocky - bigger than all my other panthers. I hand feed him because he has difficulty catching free range prey. He is 100% healthy in every other way and I have been hand feeding him for almost his whole life. Surprisingly, he is still feisty some days. If we wants to eat, he'll take food right from my fingers. If he doesn't, he'll hiss at me. I have learned to take the hint and try the next day. He likes less heat than most panthers and loves water. He takes on many different shades of blue but gets really aqua blue and he is stunning - see pic which was taken a couple weeks ago. I originally posted him for local pick-up with cage. However, I've ordered shipping materials from Ship your Reptile so I'm ready to send him anywhere. Cost would be $180 including shipping cost. Thanks for looking - PM me with questions. Hope to ship early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom