RBBB Ambilobes

Randers88

Established Member
Who's got the fairest RBBB Ambilobes in all the land? The girlfriend really wants to add one to the family. Not looking to purchase right away but I'm definitely trying to keep my eyes open for one.

*** Note, trying to stay out of Kammer bloodlines. I have absolutely nothing against what they do as we already have multiple Kammerflage babies. Trying to prevent a mess within the gene pool.

west coast chameleon brothers has some every once in a while. There was an 800 dollar one, definitely would have been worth in my book (it was solid red with a blue stripe in the center). Met with him at one of my local reptile shows and they are super down to earth and have some awesome chams! (and a few t. hoenelli)

$800 for a breeder that's needed, is money well spent in my view. My other view would be to check out one of our sponsors sites: chameleon paradise....
Bruce is a well respected breeder and has a phenomenal breeding program going on right now, he's hoarding and crossing/importing some awesome cham's.. for prices in the mid 3's you can't go wrong, I picked a up a rbbb from him (crackhead) that's about 7 month old now +\~
I can't keep up being amazed each time he sheds, the green is just about gone, he's spoiled and loves to come out. I'll be back at Bruce's door shortly for a female so I can help the blood lines. I look forward to seeing what else he comes out with.
Top notch dude... I still haven't shown him a photo of (crackhead) that I picked up from him lol, I'm hoarding my photos from him ;) he'll see him now tho lmao... shhhhh

Last edited:
Not to badmouth, but highlighter’s chameleons raises red flags for me. I saw them in person a couple years ago. Their adult males were VERY small, though beautiful. They claimed pure blood lines for their locals, I called BS on that immediately. I figured I was looking at line breeding for color. I have never owned one of their chams, but they did not appear very robust as adults. I have purchased from Bruce at Paradise, it was a great experience, and my chameleon was/is very healthy.

$800 for a breeder that's needed, is money well spent in my view. My other view would be to check out one of our sponsors sites: chameleon paradise....
Bruce is a well respected breeder and has a phenomenal breeding program going on right now, he's hoarding and crossing/importing some awesome cham's.. for prices in the mid 3's you can't go wrong, I picked a up a rbbb from him (crackhead) that's about 7 month old now +\~
I can't keep up being amazed each time he sheds, the green is just about gone, he's spoiled and loves to come out. I'll be back at Bruce's door shortly for a female so I can help the blood lines. I look forward to seeing what else he comes out with.
Top notch dude... I still haven't shown him a photo of (crackhead) that I picked up from him lol, I'm hoarding my photos from him ;) he'll see him now tho lmao... shhhhh

Back
Top Bottom