RBBB Ambilobes

Bruce is a good dude. I went to his house and was able to choose from multiple males available. As long as they’re 3 months or older, he’d probably guarantee the sex. He has some great breeders, and he’s a WORLD of knowledge.

I've known Bruce for a very long time. I'm absolutely sure he can sex panthers of 3 months or older. Most likely quite a bit younger than that.

Attachments

• DAF2CF1F-63E0-4F3D-A28E-B0A9BF9583EC.jpeg
    DAF2CF1F-63E0-4F3D-A28E-B0A9BF9583EC.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 124
Not saying that I wouldn’t love one of their babies but they are asking for a months rent for some of their babes
There's a video of Don doing a Q&A on IG and they asked him if he makes a living from being a breeder and he said well let me just say I have anywhere from 2,000 at one time (and if the average price is $500, that's a lot of dough), guy just finished law school, maybe this helped put him through it?

Chameleon Paradise just had a clutch of RBBB for sale. I snagged one and even now at 3mo he's showing some intense blue. Might be worth checking out.

Most of those names Highlighter uses for their bloodlines rival those strains that cannnabis peddlers use; Hellfire OG, Black Ice, Lime Purple Mist, Cherry Bomb, Cali Gold and Green Crack just to name a few. Is it possible to breed for color and NOT be a line breeder?

There's a video of Don doing a Q&A on IG and they asked him if he makes a living from being a breeder and he said well let me just say I have anywhere from 2,000 at one time (and if the average price is $500, that's a lot of dough), guy just finished law school, maybe this helped put him through it?
No offense to Don, as I have respect for what he's doing... but between his facilities and the Cost of Law school... I don't see all of those expenses coming out of his own pocket.

Most of those names Highlighter uses for their bloodlines rival those strains that cannnabis peddlers use; Hellfire OG, Black Ice, Lime Purple Mist, Cherry Bomb, Cali Gold and Green Crack just to name a few. Is it possible to breed for color and NOT be a line breeder?
I feel that it is very possible to breed for color without being a line breeder, does everyone follow by the understanding that Line breeding / inbreeding should be avoided at all costs?.... Probably not.

This is what I hear when I hear linebreeding.

hey you and your 5th cousin would make cute babies. Don’t worry your not that related

Just now looked at those highlighter chameleons. Honestly, not that impressed. Not to say they aren't beautiful, but for almost double the price for some, I need to see something shocking. Meanwhile kammers and tree candy have had just as nice or nicer chameleons for 300-400 range. Also, they totally just jumped on the weed strain names lol.

Don purchased a ybbb that I raised from a baby that was bred by....... and won a show in S.D. with him and claimed total credit lol... I have his babies for sale, from my breeding

I have a few clutches cooking for this pairing. First clutch should be do within the next month or two.
1st Picture>Sire: Zeppelin
2nd Picture > Sires - Sire (Grand Sire) : Carlin (Suncoast Chameleons)
3rd Picture > Dam : Kashmir (Chromatic Chameleons)
4th Picture Top> Dam's Sire : Xanthos (Chromatic Chameleons)
4th Picture Bottom> Kashmir's - Dam's Sire (Grand Sire): AKA (Kammerflage)
5th Picture: Dam's - Xanthos's Sire: Fantara (Kammerflage)

Attachments

• Zeppy 1.jpeg
    Zeppy 1.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Carlin Pic.jpg
    Carlin Pic.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Kash Smile.jpg
    Kash Smile.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 60
  • Kashmir - AKA.jpg
    Kashmir - AKA.jpg