Rapashy calcium plus

Discussion in 'Chameleon Food' started by zmoore91, Nov 7, 2018.

1. zmoore91

zmoore91 Member

i am being told I can do away with all my multivitamin powders, calcium, calcium with d3, etc. and ONLY use rapashy calcium plus each day for feeding. Is this true or false? I currently am using the following.
    Calcium regularly for feeds
    Calcium with d3 once every 2 weeks
    Multivitamin once every two weeks

2. timw1

timw1 Avid Member

I don't know about that. Calcium with d3 should only be given once every 2 weeks.

3. zmoore91

zmoore91 Member

The calcium plus has trace elements. So it’s not as potent as a calcium with just d3 is what I’m assuming? Looking for more info

4. Decadancin

Decadancin Moderatoris Americanus
    Staff Member

If it is the Calcium Plus LoD then that is fine. I actually use this at every feeding and don't use anything else.

Johnnyjames572 and zmoore91 like this.
  5. zmoore91

zmoore91 Member

Can you link me to that exact product? And you use no multivitamin correct?

6. ERKleRose

ERKleRose Avid Member

I switched from this to Sticky Tongue Farms Miner-all because there were safer levels of either Vit. A or D3 in it (can’t remember which) for the everyday feedings. I used to do Repashy Calcium Plus every feeding and Repashy Calcium Plus LoD twice monthly, but have since learned the Calcium Plus does had D3 in it, which also helped me decide to switch over to Miner-all. This is just my personal opinion, of course, people have had success with Repashy and Miner-all, so you do you

7. Brodybreaux25

Brodybreaux25 Chameleon Enthusiast

8. Decadancin

Staff Member

9. Decadancin

Staff Member

Yes, This is the only supplement I am using. Along with a good gutload and Arcadia Lighting I am only using this.