Rapashy calcium plus

zmoore91

i am being told I can do away with all my multivitamin powders, calcium, calcium with d3, etc. and ONLY use rapashy calcium plus each day for feeding. Is this true or false? I currently am using the following.
Calcium regularly for feeds
Calcium with d3 once every 2 weeks
Multivitamin once every two weeks

I don't know about that. Calcium with d3 should only be given once every 2 weeks.

I don't know about that. Calcium with d3 should only be given once every 2 weeks.
The calcium plus has trace elements. So it’s not as potent as a calcium with just d3 is what I’m assuming? Looking for more info

I switched from this to Sticky Tongue Farms Miner-all because there were safer levels of either Vit. A or D3 in it (can’t remember which) for the everyday feedings. I used to do Repashy Calcium Plus every feeding and Repashy Calcium Plus LoD twice monthly, but have since learned the Calcium Plus does had D3 in it, which also helped me decide to switch over to Miner-all. This is just my personal opinion, of course, people have had success with Repashy and Miner-all, so you do you

All I use

Repashy Calcium Plus LoD - All Sizes - 3 Oz JAR https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DLJRMV2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_4fe5BbN5DMRGN
FC52F067-8F0D-4758-A79D-3EA8CD548288.png

Yes, This is the only supplement I am using. Along with a good gutload and Arcadia Lighting I am only using this.
Does your chameleon also get regular outdoor time? I live in an apartment, so I'll try and get my panther some natural sunlight through an open screen window during the summer if I can, but it's not anything consistent. For all intents and purposes, my guy is pretty much 95%+ an indoor synthetic sunlight guy.

I think I've been overdoing it with calcium plus (regular) and have noticed my guy is pretty weak with climbing and doesn't really shoot his tongue, but I know for a fact my lighting is good (arcadia 6% replaced every 10 months).

What do you think I should do? Should I switch to the loD exclusively?

Does your chameleon also get regular outdoor time? I live in an apartment, so I'll try and get my panther some natural sunlight through an open screen window during the summer if I can, but it's not anything consistent. For all intents and purposes, my guy is pretty much 95%+ an indoor synthetic sunlight guy.

I think I've been overdoing it with calcium plus (regular) and have noticed my guy is pretty weak with climbing and doesn't really shoot his tongue, but I know for a fact my lighting is good (arcadia 6% replaced every 10 months).

What do you think I should do? Should I switch to the loD exclusively?

That is what I am using. As for outside time, not consistantly. I wish he could be out there more.

Back
Top Bottom