Rango's Home

Michetti

Let me start by saying I had this Cham and have always badly wanted one way before the movie came out it just seemed like a good name thats all anyways this is home any tips or anything would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Attachments

• DSC_0107.jpg
    DSC_0107.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 160
looks nice i like the name sign. i would maybe consider some live plants as well as what are you useing for lights UVB and basking.

I personnaly think the name Rango is a great name! Regardless of the movie. Iam going to name my Panther Rango, when i finally aquire a chameleon! (education education education) :)

All I have is the big dripper it drips on the same leafs same spot everyday is that enough combined with misting about twice a day? I wanna get an auto mister do you thats better than a dripper?

It's 24x24x48 I have a piece of 2x4 going across the top with the big dropper sitting on that so it does not wear down the screen I bought a cheap black end table from iKea that's about 2 feet high

Looks great and I love his name plate! I use all fake plants in all my cages because the plant graveyward was just getting too big...works really well for me though! :)

Back
Top Bottom