R.I.P Niles, the three month old Blue bar Ambilobe

Well.... We found him.... He's not with us anymore... He was on the floor in the opposite corner of the house, in the cats favorite room. I hate my sisters cat.

:( It is a sad end, I am sorry to hear. At least you know for sure now, just please remeber this for the future and keep your new little one safe. I am so sorry for your loss.:(

It's just the internet......capital letters do make people defensive sometimes......and the forum can be ruthless sometimes, it's a jungle in here, lol
Good on you for being extra careful, I guess you won't be doing much taking the Chameleon outside over the winter in Ireland? I've had a couple of short panics over my chams in the garden.........it's a horrible feeling to have a lost Cham......

No, the poor thing will not benefit from the sun much in here!! And chameleons in general are really difficult to get here! I had to wait 6 months to get mine from Germany!
I can imagine how you felt! I would have a heart attack if I'll lose mine!! At the moment he looks comfortable in his enclosure and seems to have no intentions of getting out of there, even when is open.:)

Back
Top Bottom