Hello Chameleon Forums

I heard you were talking with T K Chameleons they make the Shooting Gallery feeder. It will really cut down on you escaped bugs. I can't stand escaped crickets in my house and now they just don't happen (unless I drop them). You should check them out.

I heard you were talking with T K Chameleons they make the Shooting Gallery feeder. It will really cut down on you escaped bugs. I can't stand escaped crickets in my house and now they just don't happen (unless I drop them). You should check them out.

YES! They are right around the corner from me and have some beautiful chameleons. I would like to take a visit sometime and meet the people behind the screen. I have been looking at those Shooting Gallery Feeders for quite some time, but cant justify the cost for every enclosure. I am handy and can make something similar myself, but I thoroughly enjoy watching them hunt down food. I definitely appreciate the recommendation.

YES! They are right around the corner from me and have some beautiful chameleons. I would like to take a visit sometime and meet the people behind the screen. I have been looking at those Shooting Gallery Feeders for quite some time, but cant justify the cost for every enclosure. I am handy and can make something similar myself, but I thoroughly enjoy watching them hunt down food. I definitely appreciate the recommendation.
OMG THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! no bugs to invade the house. I like the large size personally.. Here are two of my boys... Dubia day since I was out of crickets and silks lol. The one on the left was only 3 months old and he immediately took to it. Bane on the right took about 24 hours before he really understood what it was. Neither of mine had used one before. And both love it. The bugs crawl all over the screen and they see them and go right after them. Now they just wait next to them every morning for me to add their feeders.

The thing to think about is you have a large collection. Should you ever have a parasite issue to treat for they can recontaminate themselves from feeders walking through where the fecal was and then the Cham eats the feeder. Makes it harder to get rid of if they continue to recontaminate themselves. Something to consider... I have dealt with it before and it really is not fun when you have a sick cham and you need them to eat.

9-15-20.jpg 9-15-20.jpg

OMG THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!! no bugs to invade the house. I like the large size personally.. Here are two of my boys... Dubia day since I was out of crickets and silks lol. The one on the left was only 3 months old and he immediately took to it. Bane on the right took about 24 hours before he really understood what it was. Neither of mine had used one before. And both love it. The bugs crawl all over the screen and they see them and go right after them. Now they just wait next to them every morning for me to add their feeders.

The thing to think about is you have a large collection. Should you ever have a parasite issue to treat for they can recontaminate themselves from feeders walking through where the fecal was and then the Cham eats the feeder. Makes it harder to get rid of if they continue to recontaminate themselves. Something to consider... I have dealt with it before and it really is not fun when you have a sick cham and you need them to eat.

View attachment 279066View attachment 279067

That is something I had not considered. Thank you for bringing the feeders fecal and parasites to my attention. I surely do agree these will help in more ways than I can imagine. I keep my fingers crossed daily that my cham collection stays healthy, cleanliness is key.

Back
Top Bottom