question

mathew

I know I have a little bit before he's old enough. I've got a year and a half old female veiled and a five month old male. I was just wandering when he will be old enough to breed?? I just put him in her enclosure and he climbed all over her she was surprisingly not to upset. I was going to put pics but I can't figure out how to load pics from my phone. Gonna try to find the app so I can get some pics on here

I don't know 100% but i believe that you have to wait till he's about 6-7 months before u try i might be wrong but im pretty sure.

Although I have heard of males as young as 4-5 months receptive to breeding, I believe most people have success with males that are at least 7 months of ages as a minimum, this usually gives them enough time to grow, and not be completely dwarfed in size by the mature female! Good luck with your breeding...

Rich

Thanks for your help. There's just so much info out there. I wish I could figure out how to get pics of them on here from my phone. I have some in the galleries. Ok now when I put him in there. Everything is ok as long as she doesn't turn black or hiss?? And if some one could tell me how I know if he's got his business done? How long does it usually take? Thanks for your help I like the forums.

Back
Top Bottom