QUESTION, to worry or not?

FAIL

So, i have a 6 month old veiled(who seems to be the "runt" of the clutch :p) he is very healthy and everything, but something odd i've noticed, and i'm not sure if this is normal or not. When he sleeps, and sometimes when hes chillin with one front and back leg up the front of his mouth/lips turn black. they aren't black at any other time, but it's spreading, could this just be his colors-because i really dont think it's mouth rott since he's had it for months, as he grows though the black spreads-just at the front too though. ideas?

sorry very poor quality. i cant find anything to put light on him that wont wake him up and my phone takes poopy pictures. its really on the outside line of his lips though...dont know what to think.

Attachments

• philipnew.jpg
    philipnew.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Photo_090709_002.jpg
    Photo_090709_002.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Photo_090709_001.jpg
    Photo_090709_001.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 119
the first one is his average shed about 2 weeks ago, the other two are him sleeping now :p.

sorry i have to get my digital camera from my girlfriends house, and it's not like that, it's around his lips only when he sleeps...he's turning dark brown in those spots :p.

If the color comes and goes with him sleeping. he is most likely fine. At night when they sleep their colors become relaxed. During the day he just isn't in a mood where he wants to show that color yet. The picture vampire queen posted with the black edges... my adults have that coloring. They don't always have it black.... its gets really black when they are not happy.

Back
Top Bottom