Question about plants

You can purchase dragon strand leges or you can use lattice from Home Depot or Lowe’s in the sides and back of your enclosure to zip tie branches to or even make your own lattice with sticks and stand them in the sides of your enclosure. I used plastic lattice from Lowe’s and cut it to fit in the sides like this, and put the branches across and at angles and wooden dowels as well and zip tied the ends to the lattice.

Attachments

• 08AA2F7E-2D2E-411F-885A-0CA21A717896.jpeg
    08AA2F7E-2D2E-411F-885A-0CA21A717896.jpeg
    318.4 KB · Views: 75
You can purchase dragon strand leges or you can use lattice from Home Depot or Lowe’s in the sides and back of your enclosure to zip tie branches to or even make your own lattice with sticks and stand them in the sides of your enclosure. I used plastic lattice from Lowe’s and cut it to fit in the sides like this, and put the branches across and at angles and wooden dowels as well and zip tied the ends to the lattice.
Oh wow I would’ve never thought about this! Thank you!

We've had this discussion before. There are plants on that list that experienced members said they wouldn't use, and the site is riddled with misinformation. For a new member, and a veiled owner, only using trusted sites with correct info is what's needed, otherwise it's on you if you recommend something that ends up hurting or killing their chameleon.
Yes, we have. We both made our opinions known and were asked to drop it. I did until you chose to revive it here.

I don't recall any members citing plants they wouldn't use that didn't appear on the lists you do approve of.

The last phrase is both fear-mongering and bullying.

Back
Top Bottom