Put your Sunglasses on cause.....

Ok thats it. You all in Florida have such wonderful Chams that in two years I'm moving down there!
He is a really nice looking guy!

This is what's up. I know you don't want babies, so this is what imma gonna do. I'll send a gal down. You let them do their thing. Send her back to me. When the eggs hatch, I'll give you PICKS of the clutch. I'll pay all shipping costs. :eek: When can I send my gal?? ;) :D

Dude. Is. Killer. Smoking. Hot!!

I want in line for one of those!
This is what's up. I know you don't want babies, so this is what imma gonna do. I'll send a gal down. You let them do their thing. Send her back to me. When the eggs hatch, I'll give you PICKS of the clutch. I'll pay all shipping costs. :eek: When can I send my gal?? ;) :D

Dude. Is. Killer. Smoking. Hot!!

Boomer (and a few others . . . ) has really opened my eyes to something. I've been thinking about adding a panther (or three. Or seven . . . ) to the chameleon group here, and had been looking at Ambilobes, at Nosy Bes - - but there's a new word in my vocabulary, and it's "Ambanja". I like the sound of Ambanja. I like the sight of Ambanja even more.

This guy is just spectacular! (Thanks, by the way, for the sunglasses warning! :cool: )

~Bruce

He's looking awesome Carol! You should add some more pics! I can't wait for some sunshine around here so I can take Leo outside.

I'd like to officially put my name on the list if there are ever babies from Boomer! :D My husband is blown away by his pics and I think I could get away with getting another cham if it was sired by Boomer!

I'd like to officially put my name on the list if there are ever babies from Boomer! :D My husband is blown away by his pics and I think I could get away with getting another cham if it was sired by Boomer!

I have one banja gal that'll be ready in another month or two! Come on, Carol! Gimme the green light! :D

Better yet, send him to me and I'll do all of the dang work! ;)

haha Mike you crack me up! But I am thinkin you might be a little serious???:eek:

Add my name also!!!! He's amazing!!!!!!

For what it's worth..... I think Max is serious!!! I'd make the offer if I had a Banja girl!!!

You can't lose!!!!! Boomer babies!!! They'd fly off the shelf!!!!!:)

Last edited:
haha! You guys are too much, but thank you for all the love! It is quite flattering! I would never ship Boomer anywhere. If something happened to him along the way I would freak! A female coming here to do the deed still would be a stretch. I wouldn't know the first thing to do(whata you do just put them together?) I suppose I could learn, but would be worried about the shipping and all that would go along with it. I will think about it, but I don't know.

haha! You guys are too much, but thank you for all the love! It is quite flattering! I would never ship Boomer anywhere. If something happened to him along the way I would freak! A female coming here to do the deed still would be a stretch. I wouldn't know the first thing to do(whata you do just put them together?) I suppose I could learn, but would be worried about the shipping and all that would go along with it. I will think about it, but I don't know.

I can respect that! I'll continue to admire Boomer all the way from the Lone Star State! :)

First you light some candles. Then you put on Barry White. Finally you tiptoe out the door closing it slightly :D

Back
Top Bottom