Purple bar?

Raphael1047

Established Member
Hey everyone! Does Midas look like a purple bar to you? I see a tint of purple, but wanted to see what you guys think.

My honest opinion Raphael, he looks like a blue bar who either is just developing into them, or is ready for a shed ;) So many people are trying to pull off the whole "purple bar" thing. Come on guuyss!!! =P We already have REDS and BLUES, why do we need more! I'm pretty sure my Naboo has every colour of the rainbow throughout his scales, and gosh darnit that's enough for me :D
He looks like he's going to be a great looking adult though, cheers!

People may claim "purple barred" but in actuality it's a half blue barred half red barred Cham. I have never truly seen a chameleon that's purple barred unless it was an ambato. Your little guy is cute though! :) he may get some red rain in his blue bars. My guy Poseidon has that :)

My honest opinion Raphael, he looks like a blue bar who either is just developing into them, or is ready for a shed ;) So many people are trying to pull off the whole "purple bar" thing. Come on guuyss!!! =P We already have REDS and BLUES, why do we need more! I'm pretty sure my Naboo has every colour of the rainbow throughout his scales, and gosh darnit that's enough for me :D
He looks like he's going to be a great looking adult though, cheers!

Thanks for your input. I know he is a blue bar for sure(at least for now), but for some reason he looks purple barred sometimes. What I should of asked was, does he look purple barred in this picture?
People may claim "purple barred" but in actuality it's a half blue barred half red barred Cham. I have never truly seen a chameleon that's purple barred unless it was an ambato. Your little guy is cute though! :) he may get some red rain in his blue bars. My guy Poseidon has that :)

I know what you mean, but he really does look purple sometimes, but then again it may just be me:rolleyes:

You are right. My Ambanja appears purple, but if you look really close he has a combination of cobalt blue and on top of red bar. It really does look purple or purplish in color, but it is not.

Back
Top Bottom