Extra lighting for the cage

amf45005

Hello everyone! Just wanted to know what are some good options for extra lighting for my cages, I have the required lights (t5 uvb and basking bulb). Looking at all kinds of different LED grow light bars but the prices are $20 all the way up to $150s! So I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for when it comes to finding a grow light LED bar for extra lighting in the cages. Thank you!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to know what are some good options for extra lighting for my cages, I have the required lights (t5 uvb and basking bulb). Looking at all kinds of different LED grow light bars but the prices are $20 all the way up to $150s! So I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for when it comes to finding a grow light LED bar for extra lighting in the cages. Thank you!
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Utilitech-2-LED-Color-Select-Grow-Shop-Light/5005554873
This is what I just got but I’m not sure about it

myself and a lot of others have the arcadia jungle dawn LED! It’s around $75 and i’ve had it for a couple of months and it’s been growing my plants amazing! i’ll send a link when i can

myself and a lot of others have the arcadia jungle dawn LED! It’s around $75 and i’ve had it for a couple of months and it’s been growing my plants amazing! i’ll send a link when i can
So not only for the plants, but does it light up the cage pretty good and of course it’s safe for the Cham I assume? Are there different settings it has to be set to? The one I got from Lowe’s has three different settings and I’m concerned if one or all of them will hurt the chams eyes or something

So not only for the plants, but does it light up the cage pretty good and of course it’s safe for the Cham I assume? Are there different settings it has to be set to? The one I got from Lowe’s has three different settings and I’m concerned if one or all of them will hurt the chams eyes or something
yes it is safe! There isn’t any like dimming settings on it, i’m sure you could configure it but i’ve never heard of anyone trying that. And it lights up the cage a lot! here’s a pic of the cage with the light on😁
IMG_2998.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom