LED Jungle Lights

Jruiz

Hello,
I was hoping someone could inlighten me. I have a 24x24x48 Cage I purchased a Jungle LED light and wanted to know what would be the correct wattage? From reading more or less it all depends on what plants you have? IE Hibscuis plants required much more light than other plants. Is there a happy medium ? I for now am taking the hibscus out of the cage into the sunlight often. Any adivce is welcome thank you. I am not going to buy a bigger or stronger LED light for just one plant.

Last edited:
Hello,
I was hoping someone could inlighten me. I have a 24x24x48 Cage I purchased a Jungle LED light and wanted to know what would be the correct wattage? From reading more or less it all depends on what plants you have? IE Hibscuis plants required much more light than other plants. Is there a happy medium ? I for now am taking the hibscus out of the cage into the sunlight often. Any adivce is welcome thank you. I am not going to buy a bigger or stronger LED light for just one plant.
I have good success with led lights that produce 6500k illumination. It's bright and the the taller plants kind of shelter the lower plants that require less lights. My plants are Peppermonia, pothos, spider plants, some species of philodendria but forget which one.

The longer the fixture the higher the watt, with your 24x24x48 enclosure you probably got the 22in fixture which if I remember right is a 34w. I have two 22in JD on all of my enclosures but I tend to use full sun needing plants like Jasmine and Honeysuckle.

Back
Top Bottom