Purchasing recommendations

Guardian

Just curious, who would you guys recommend to purchase a cham from? I see alot of stores on line but I am leary about getting a sick cham. How do they ship this little guys? I heard it was Fed Ex, but how do they package them so they are safe for the ride?

~~G

Any of the sponsors would be good. They are shipped in insulated boxes, many use UPS and FedEx overnight. Chameleons are actually hardier than many people give them credit for (if healthy when shipped).

-chris

well..

if you look around and see the sires and what type of chameleon you want coloration wise, ect. then thats the best place to buy your chams, i got mine from mike at fl chams as i liked the breeders he had. and i wanted a red cham, not only did i get my red cham but i got lots of support and a very helpful attitude there. What excactly is the most important thing you want when buying your cham? type, color, size? once you have an idea then you start shopping. all the guys who advertise on here are very reputable and safe as far as healthy chameleons go. if you buy from a private breeder be sure you know of him through some means cause you may not know what your getting.

p.s

watch those pet shops there animals are often sickly, and unsure of what they have. and give you the wrong advice when you first start. shipping is a very safe way of going as these little guys will be excited to.come out of their little shipping containers. and thatll make you happy:)

Back
Top Bottom