Progress for Zeppelin.

The above problem I addressed to a vet too. She said just keep dusting every feeding for him and he’ll get the vitamins needed. I’ve been gutloading as needed too. I follow the guide on here.
Mine did the same in the beginning, it does stop indeed, when the balance is reached 👍🏻

Elliot you are doing great, please, your thinking and work is absolutely perfect. I know why you placed them and that’s really good. It’s just a saw that thread a while back and when I saw the size of your pebbles I needed think about it. It’s just you keep it in mind, pictures can be misleading size wise. No bad feelings and it was no criticism, you’re doing really great 👏🏻👏🏻
I didn’t see bad feelings at all! Just explaining why they’re there and that his problems have been corrected! It’s hard to tell tone over the internet sometimes lol! I appreciate everyone’s input.

Mine did the same in the beginning, it does stop indeed, when the balance is reached 👍🏻
He use to gulp soil lol! When I first caught him doing it it freaked me out so bad. I just thought he needed a boost and gave him vitamins. Seems to have worked.

He had a problem with dusted calcium for the longest time too. Didn’t help with trying to get him healthy.

He use to gulp soil lol! When I first caught him doing it it freaked me out so bad. I just thought he needed a boost and gave him vitamins. Seems to have worked.

He had a problem with dusted calcium for the longest time too. Didn’t help with trying to get him healthy.
Had the same in the beginning and next will be (probably could be) that they get over-supplemented and react to it. Getting al the sudden inactief and dull in color i.e.
It’s a never ending journey with these little critters 😇

Had the same in the beginning and next will be (probably could be) that they get over-supplemented and react to it. Getting al the sudden inactief and dull in color i.e.
It’s a never ending journey with these little critters 😇
I know right? It’s one thing or another. Hopefully my supplement schedule is good enough so that they’re balanced out. It keeps ya busy though!

Hi @ElliotG hope you recover well. Looking good What's your mister ? Be best to have the tubing on the outside of the enclosure so your guy can't climb on it . Where you able to get supplements sorted ?

Hi @ElliotG hope you recover well. Looking good What's your mister ? Be best to have the tubing on the outside of the enclosure so your guy can't climb on it . Where you able to get supplements sorted ?
Repti zoo mister. I’ve got a misting schedule down pretty well with it. I think it’s an okay mister. I’ll get the tubing on the outside as well. Supplements were sorted :) .

Back
Top Bottom