Probably Will Sell chameleon due to not being able to care for her

If I can’t get her then he could take her to a shelter. I’m sure they would take her in and give her to some one that can take care of her

If O.G responds then we could get more info to help the little Cham. If she were to bring the chameleon to the airport, ready for a flight, I could take her and put her in a temporary cage till JoshD49 could pick her up in LA.

The scary part is how stressed it would be and may not eat after arrival and it clearly needs to eat. OP said it's sitting on the bottom of the cage now so it's already stressed. That's if it survived shipping .
I agree it’s not ideal but we know she will die if nothing changes. If no one can be found locally soon, shipping my be her only hope as risky as it may be...

@Matt Vanilla Gorilla know anyone in the area?

I agree it’s not ideal but we know she will die if nothing changes. If no one can be found locally soon, shipping my be her only hope as risky as it may be...

@Matt Vanilla Gorilla know anyone in the area?
O.G should give the cham to a local shelter. It might be the best option and the risk of her dieing during shipment is eradicated. That’s my suggestion but if Matt has someone in mind then that might be the second best way.

Back
Top Bottom