Probably Will Sell chameleon due to not being able to care for her

O.G hasn’t responded since yesterday. I hope this rolls over in the chameleon’s favor! How long do u estimate she has left till the Cham dies.

It looked real skinny and frail in the photo which is why I didn't think it would survive being shipped to socal. I really hope they at least found it a new home with someone who will have cham knowledge. That picture breaks my heart.

That's very nice of you to say. I would have to buy an entire setup for her but the shop near me would hold her until I got it going. Your a great guyf findingsomeone to take her in so quick. I'm afraid we will never here from the OP again.
Yup, that is a big possibility! But, above all else, we have proved that we care and want to make a difference! That feels very cozy!!!

I don’t think that’s the case here... O.G might just not have seen the forums yet. I’m sure she isn’t trying to kill the chameleon. Have hope!
Thank you! i’m definitely not trying to kill my precious animal i feel absolutely terrible for my actions and also i am selling her to a family friend who has many other reptiles so i know my cham will get the proper care she needs

@olivia.griswold Any updates on your chameleon? There are people here willing to help with tons of experience.
Yes! my mom and i found a home for my cham from a lady who has other lizards and pets and i know she will take good care of cornelius here. i also gave her my old crabs cause i didn’t have space for them a while back. Thank you guys for all of your support and critism. Again, i feel terrible for what i have done but thankfully i’ve been feeding her hecka crickets and she looks a lot better and will be going to a better home! ❤️

That's very nice of you to say. I would have to buy an entire setup for her but the shop near me would hold her until I got it going. Your a great guyf findingsomeone to take her in so quick. I'm afraid we will never here from the OP again.
here i am! Don’t worry my cornelia has a home and i’ve been feeding her more crickets than usual (around 15 twice a day). She’s going into great care! ❤️

Hello everyone! i’m back (sorry i was with family for the holidays). Update, my mom and i have been talking with a super kind lady we know from church and she will be taking the sweet cornelia. Again, i am not trying to or find pleasure in killing my chameleon. That’s why i’m giving her up immediately. This was very irresponsible of me to think i could handle chameleon care at my age with my resources and experience. Will never be taking on such a responsibility until i know and have the experience and proper commitment. Cornelia is looking tons better now i’ve been feeding her extra and keeping an extra eye on her the past few days. Thanks again for the help, support, and critism! Merry christmas! ❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom