Preparing for my first chameleon, tips appreciated

He is handling being handled like a champ. Very calm. He's not as afraid of the phone now, even trying to crawl around on it like ja ja would do.

He's sitting like a doofus right now.
Hard to believe it's been less than two weeks but has apparent growth.
1502759261319-1122204044.jpg
He had about 6 crickets today

He is handling being handled like a champ. Very calm. He's not as afraid of the phone now, even trying to crawl around on it like ja ja would do.

He's sitting like a doofus right now.
Hard to believe it's been less than two weeks but has apparent growth.
View attachment 188416
He had about 6 crickets today
He's definitely grown . Awesome it's so funny to see then walk across the room . They walk so elegant .

There was a member down by Chicago that needed a home for two of them. This was back when I stopped lurking and started posting. A little more than a month ago. I stepped up and said I'd take them and we PM'd a few times, but I never heard back about it again.

There was a member down by Chicago that needed a home for two of them. This was back when I stopped lurking and started posting. A little more than a month ago. I stepped up and said I'd take them and we PM'd a few times, but I never heard back about it again.
Frances and Septiceye could not be more different in personality . Frances is SASSY , BOSSY !!. No one is allowed in her condo up at her Queen perch is a big NO NO !!. Fine if cleaning is happening , but never up there . Not even her cup is not even allowed there . She will come out on another plant then she will get a ride to one of her favorite spots . That's it no more no less then that . She will give every sign and warning . If one ignores her she will bite .

Septiceye he likes being out of his Condo , every one is his and an extension of a tree . He's Beyond sweet , has no fear . If we are cleaning his Condo he thinks he should be supervising from a shoulder . He will watch tv hang out inside out side visit . He will go room to room to see everyone . He's wicked curious and has too check everything out . When he has to go back to bask he pouts at his door .

I was holding him again last night and he fell asleep on my hand. I gave him a kissy on his side and he got mad at me :( He stared at me with a little chin puff like "don't."

She's doing pretty well.
She's enjoying her pumpkin, so much old shed is coming off. She's relatively mobile. She's willingly eating her morning greens, and has been getting a daily soak.

No poop yet, just urates. More pumpkin!!!

The little girl is coming along . Just saw the YouTube video . I was thinking you would not know it was me if I posted so I did here . I don't use same name .

The little girl is coming along . Just saw the YouTube video . I was thinking you would not know it was me if I posted so I did here . I don't use same name .
Lol it's all good, I watch both forums anyway.
She's asleep on me right now.
15029349626531568224979.jpg
She has a habit of running to the edges of the room, might be a security thing since she's still very new here.
At first I thought she was dragging one of her back legs, then realized Nah she's good, just kind of gimpy and tippy. It's still progress, like oiling a rusty machine

Lol it's all good, I watch both forums anyway.
She's asleep on me right now.
View attachment 188593
She has a habit of running to the edges of the room, might be a security thing since she's still very new here.
At first I thought she was dragging one of her back legs, then realized Nah she's good, just kind of gimpy and tippy. It's still progress, like oiling a rusty machine
She definitely favoring . Hopefully with getting the correct supplement schedule and getting her pooping that will help . I have seen this with hind legs . She's pulling up her belly well .

Back
Top Bottom