Preparing for my first chameleon, tips appreciated

Ugh, my stupid email didn't give me notifications.

He must have been desperate to eat those other dubias the other day, because he was not putting up with it another day.

Not much news on V today, normal V stuff. He only seems to have eaten 1 cricket from the dish today, but I know there were a couple escapees that I'm hoping he nabbed. He hung upside down from the screen today, and I finally saw his reaction to the mist which is basically just sitting there, not running. I'll take it.

Big update, though, is my little pet family grew again today. I took in a rehomed beardie that has disabilities due to MBD. I'll spare repeating myself and just link to the beardie forum where I go into detail
https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235768&p=1812960#p1812960

Ugh, my stupid email didn't give me notifications.

He must have been desperate to eat those other dubias the other day, because he was not putting up with it another day.

Not much news on V today, normal V stuff. He only seems to have eaten 1 cricket from the dish today, but I know there were a couple escapees that I'm hoping he nabbed. He hung upside down from the screen today, and I finally saw his reaction to the mist which is basically just sitting there, not running. I'll take it.

Big update, though, is my little pet family grew again today. I took in a rehomed beardie that has disabilities due to MBD. I'll spare repeating myself and just link to the beardie forum where I go into detail
https://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235768&p=1812960#p1812960
She actually does not look to bad . She should be a Quick turnaround for you . Will you brin her to vet ? Or do you think you have her under control ?

Just made the realization V has been munching on his pothos leaves. So cute!!
I noticed bite marks, but I just assumed it was loose bugs chewing until I checked on him at lunch and he was hugging onto a very chewed up pothos leaf, looking all adorable, and finally it connected.

He practically has that entire leaf gone.
So, so cute.

Just made the realization V has been munching on his pothos leaves. So cute!!
I noticed bite marks, but I just assumed it was loose bugs chewing until I checked on him at lunch and he was hugging onto a very chewed up pothos leaf, looking all adorable, and finally it connected.

He practically has that entire leaf gone.
So, so cute.
Like little v shaped missing pieces . You might Thule some greens offered to him . Red bell pepper and dandelion is a big hit with Miss Grumpy Butt .

Good to know, I'll have to give it a try!
I'm stopping for some baby food for the rescue beardie, I'll pick up some bright veggies. If V doesn't like them, maybe the dragons will. If they don't, maybe the bugs will...

IMG_5296.JPG
IMG_5297.JPG
This is the one I like it's completely organic . Stop and shop it you have stop and shops there . It's in the small organic section .

Just gave her soak. About 2ml of pumpkin into her and a few drops of olive oil.

I really broke up a lot of the stuck on shed. Her colors are coming out

Attachments

• 1502747768075-432627710.jpg
    1502747768075-432627710.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 115
Back
Top Bottom