Potatoes

I thought my Walmart was bad until I visited the one by my in-laws in King George VA.

That place was filthy and my wife found a used depends on a shelf of blouses she was looking at.

Needless to say, we dropped everything we had and just walked out of the store without buying anything and have never been back to it.

Which is why we love the show "superstore" reminds us of all the crazy stuff we've seen at Walmarts over the years.

I won't shop at our Walmart here. It is sketchy as heck. I miss my AZ Walmart. It was a super Walmart. It had everything and it was sooooo clean.

Ya the older Walmart’s here are disgusting. The newer supercenter ones are better but going down hill as well.

I thought my Walmart was bad until I visited the one by my in-laws in King George VA.

That place was filthy and my wife found a used depends on a shelf of blouses she was looking at.

Needless to say, we dropped everything we had and just walked out of the store without buying anything and have never been back to it.

Which is why we love the show "superstore" reminds us of all the crazy stuff we've seen at Walmarts over the years.

So gross

Nope just nope.... Ewwww. We have a very high homeless population here in Eureka, CA. I have never seen anything like it. Literally every block driving through town you will see another homeless person sitting there. From druggies to kids that look to be no older then 16 to veterans. They frequent the walmart bathrooms to get clean and the store to get out of the rain. I give out dog food here and there to the ones with dogs. I bought Jack in the box for a young guy that looked like he was wasting away. I never understood homelessness period and then moved here. This state is rather interesting... The people are very much all about their rights and choices but they do absolutely nothing to help with the homeless population. It is like they pretend they do not exist.

Anyways I got off topic lol.

Nope just nope.... Ewwww. We have a very high homeless population here in Eureka, CA. I have never seen anything like it. Literally every block driving through town you will see another homeless person sitting there. From druggies to kids that look to be no older then 16 to veterans. They frequent the walmart bathrooms to get clean and the store to get out of the rain. I give out dog food here and there to the ones with dogs. I bought Jack in the box for a young guy that looked like he was wasting away. I never understood homelessness period and then moved here. This state is rather interesting... The people are very much all about their rights and choices but they do absolutely nothing to help with the homeless population. It is like they pretend they do not exist.

Anyways I got off topic lol.

Ya I have heard that there is an app for San Francisco to let people know where the homeless people have been uhhh going to the bathroom on the sidewalks and stuff so you can avoid the area.

Grow your own vegetables, I started when my son was born and I’ll never go back. Plus your kids will love it too! If I can’t catch it, grow it, or get it from my local market I don’t need it. Plus there is very little real food in a Walmart anyway, it’s all processed this and preserved that. You have no clue what your actually eating... 6998571C-13F5-49BC-BA6F-A75F551F94BB.jpeg FAB0C04A-657F-45ED-BFC9-D4833C9784C1.jpeg 758095D9-FA33-43EF-883F-393D7B90DAB1.jpeg

Grow your own vegetables, I started when my son was born and I’ll never go back. Plus your kids will love it too! If I can’t catch it, grow it, or get it from my local market I don’t need it. Plus there is very little real food in a Walmart anyway, it’s all processed this and preserved that. You have no clue what your actually eating... View attachment 241525View attachment 241526View attachment 241527
Walmart has fun shopping though Brody. Household stuff... Craft stuff... Like all sorts of neat stuff. And back to school stuff. I think I get more excited about that then my daughter does. Now about those weird fish things... I would have no idea what to do with that. If it does not come packaged I am clueless. lol Ty looks like a happy camper as always though. :)

Grow your own vegetables, I started when my son was born and I’ll never go back. Plus your kids will love it too! If I can’t catch it, grow it, or get it from my local market I don’t need it. Plus there is very little real food in a Walmart anyway, it’s all processed this and preserved that. You have no clue what your actually eating... View attachment 241525View attachment 241526View attachment 241527

That’s awesome! Will definitely be growing my own once I get my own place.

Diddnt you just start one James?

That's awesome you do that. I'm with you. Lately, I've had a bad habit of eating out being stressed from this move, but last year we started a little garden of greens. Improving on it now, will probably have a good one going next year that I can use more. I mainly use mine for feeders atm.

Wife has amazon and gets discounts at whole foods, they're expensive, but I find their produce to be high quality. Lasts very long too, doesn't go bad fast. Buying the bunches of stuff isn't too bad either. We also have some smaller places we shop at.

Back
Top Bottom