Pomonda Reptile Super Show pictures!!!

I will start with Julie's (Chams1) booth.

Julie has a booth called Chamo Wear. She sells all kinds of neat stuff that isn't black, and is a lot of fun for the kids and adults.

Kevin_50D_0128.jpg

Kevin_50D_0132.jpg

Kevin_50D_0127.jpg

Kevin_50D_0129.jpg

Kevin_50D_0130.jpg

Kevin_50D_0131.jpg

These snakes are REALLY cool! She only has a few left, they sell like hot cakes so ya better get one fast!

Kevin_50D_0190.jpg

Kevin_50D_0189.jpg

Kevin_50D_0183.jpg

Kevin_50D_0184.jpg

Kevin_50D_0185.jpg

Kevin_50D_0176.jpg

Kevin_50D_0175.jpg

Here is Julie helping Rob's daughter pick out a shirt.

Kevin_50D_0154.jpg

One of a kind pieces

These next bits are from an artist Julie has doing work for her. These are one of a kind pieces. I thought they were really great. Julie, I am just gonna keep the box of them............ ;)

Kevin_50D_0178.jpg

Kevin_50D_0179.jpg

Kevin_50D_0180.jpg

Kevin_50D_0188.jpg

Kevin_50D_0151.jpg

Kevin_50D_0150.jpg

Julie had a great booth. My daughter and I both bought cute beaded key chains. Thanks Julie. Great macro shots Kevin (Pomon-da! this time I know it's not a typo-LOL)
I didn't get any animals, but worked in the SBCK booth for a little while on Sat. I had Ryan J's Gonzo (Beautiful Ambanja) out and the people couldn't get enough of him, they stopped and asked lots of questions. Hopefully we will have some new faces at the next meeting.:)

Let me guess. None of you wimps went and met Kerry King at the kingsnake booth???:D I will exclude you from the wimp list, Kent, whenever you show me the pictures:D:p

Let me guess. None of you wimps went and met Kerry King at the kingsnake booth???:D I will exclude you from the wimp list, Kent, whenever you show me the pictures:D:p

EDIT: Ha ha ha. Sorry about that. We met with Jeff Barringer. I didn't even know who Kerry King was. They are both bald and wear dark shades, LOL. never mind :eek:

Last edited:
You know I havent even put 2 and 2 together:eek: I am guessing he is the creator of Kingsnake? Anyway I would love to see a photo of you and Kerry King together!!!:D I am sure behind his metal appearance he is a very nice person just like most metal heads!!!

Julie, you have all kinds of nice goodies!!!

BTW, I was JK about the wimp part:rolleyes:

You know I havent even put 2 and 2 together:eek: I am guessing he is the creator of Kingsnake? Anyway I would love to see a photo of you and Kerry King together!!!:D I am sure behind his metal appearance he is a very nice person just like most metal heads!!!

BTW, I was JK about the wimp part:rolleyes:

Edit: Jeff Barringer created Kingsnake. I think...

Last edited:

Thanks, Cain! I've been meaning to get out your way for a show or two for about a year now, but I just can't seem to make it happen.

Nice pics Kevin - thanks so much for the free advertising!! :D (just FYI - these pics were taken before we were done setting up....(i.e. the McDonalds bag....crap all over the floor....empty rack.....:eek:))

Ponders, Dave, and all the others from the forum that I hadn't met yet - it was great to meet you and thanks so much for stopping by!

I was going to add a couple of my pictures, but I realized that all my pictures are basically the same as Kevin's.

Yeah, Sandy! Where are the pics? I didn't know you took any so I am curious to see them. Other than pit stops and to pick up a couple supplies, I really didn't get away from my booth so I would like to see what everyone else saw.

Gearing up for the show

Gearing up for the show (general photos):

Quaint little Burbank (Bob Hope) Airport. We really like this airport because it's so small and is an easy drive to Pomona. And I always think of Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In TV Show "coming to you from beautiful downtown Burbank".
20100001.jpg

In the new, bigger building:
20100035.jpg

THis crazy bird entertained our area Saturday morning as we all set up for the 1st day. She talked and talked for a good hour or so.
20100010.jpg

We got a concession stand in this building! Yaaaayyyyyy!
20100015.jpg

Dig this HUUUUUGE stuffed iguana!
20100017.jpg

More photos from Julie's chamowear booth:
20100036.jpg

20100038.jpg

Whoops, I guess I missed meeting Julie. Sorry Julie!

I did however meet Sandy. It was good to put a face with all the countless posts and great advice Sandy!

Some Forum site sponsors' booths

More pre-show photos:

Some of the ChameleonForums' site sponsor's booths. I don't know how on earth I missed that incredible set up at Kammerflage Kreation's booth, but I apologize sincerely. It was definitely worthy of a bunch of photos. And it was great to finally meet them in person, as they were not there last year.

Our humble abode. No chameleons. Just Reptaid.
20100004.jpg

We were next to Tiki Tiki reptiles:
20100006.jpg

20100007.jpg

20100039.jpg

Mistking, pre-show set up:
20100027.jpg

20100029.jpg

BlueBeast Reptile, pre-show set up:
20100018.jpg

20100019.jpg

20100020.jpg

Where'd this little guy (below) learn to do the "Melleri Stink-eye"?
20100022.jpg

20100023.jpg

20100024.jpg

FL Chams, pre-show set ups:
20100030.jpg

20100026.jpg

Last edited:
Happy shoppers at Tiki Tiki

Here are some really cute kids shopping the Tiki Tiki booth:

20100041.jpg

20100042.jpg

20100044.jpg

20100045.jpg

And some sweet girls who stopped by our table while their mom/aunt bought Reptaid.

20100048.jpg

These girls really got dressed up for the show. So pretty. It is incredible what a family event this show is. Kids this age, especially, were just totally into it.
20100050.jpg

The after-show auction

This was an auction that took place at the Fairplex Sheraton (great place to stay) immediately after the close of the show Saturday night. It was a benefit auction, but at the moment I can't remember who hosted it. Items were donated by show vendors, and most of the attendees were vendors as well. We won a bid on a really cool keychain, beaded gecko, and T-shirt combo from Julie! Other forum members won bids on cool stuff, too.

THE ROOM:
20100052.jpg

THE...ER..."FOOD"..... Actually, it was complementary and really quite good.
20100053.jpg

20100056.jpg

20100057.jpg

20100058.jpg

20100059.jpg

THE AUCTIONEER (with a huge stuffed aligator "belt" around his waist:
20100060.jpg

Last edited:
great pix everyone. I was sooo going to take pix when I went but my saturday started off super bumpy and totally forgot my camera! :( Anyways, I was happy to come home with a gorgeous ambanja girl from tiki tiki. Thanks all working the booth that day and Thanks Ryan for helping me pick out my cutie!!!

Great pictures :)

I'm loving the pictures! I know Kevin has some more to post. Can't wait to see those. Wish I could have gone with the Gesangs. Maybe some more of us from the Pacific NW can plan ahead a little more and go together next year. I used to spend a lot of time in California in a previous lifetime (different husband). Awesome booth Julie! I like your new Gecko designs. I had the good fortune to meet Julie when she did our local show last year. I hope you come back this year. I regret we didn't get to socialize more.

So were are the embarrassing "party" pictures? Inquiring minds want to see what happened AFTER the show each day. Give them up......:eek:

So were are the embarrassing "party" pictures? Inquiring minds want to see what happened AFTER the show each day. Give them up......:eek:

Elliot and I tottered off to a family restaurant and then collapsed into bed in a rumpled heap. No photos.:)

Saturday night we all tried to go out together but the restaurant of choice, Louise's BBQ was too crowded. So, staying true to form, Elliot and I tottered off, etc. The others headed to BJs, perhaps we will see a few photos.

On Sunday, one nice gentleman (not a chameleon guy) said he enjoyed the auction Saturday night. Or "as much as he could remember of it". There were a few folks feeling no pain. Makes for more liberal auction bidding.

Back
Top Bottom