Pomonda Reptile Super Show pictures!!!

I would have done it for a doughnut.. At the last show I think I got a couple hours in on random talk about reptiles.. I deserve a couple dozen. :D

I am one of those peoples who sorta has a soundtrack to everything.... in other words i go through a phase of a band or group of songs that bring back memories... well tonight I put on the Owl City album: Ocean Eyes and this was playing during most of the time that I was at my computer talking on the forum about the Pomonda show...... The one track that stands out is the Hello Seattle (remix) track...... Thought I'd share my sound track to this show with ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-15Pe1f3UI

If you don't know Owl City...... The guy who makes this music is an insomniac and makes the music in his basement, by himself, on his computer.... If you listen close to the lyrics of his songs you can tell he doesn't sleep...... lol but Fireflies is one of his bigger hits.

I don't know how it was for everyone at the show... but this was a fun show for me. Got to help out Julie and was a part of the SBCK booth.

I
I don't know how it was for everyone at the show... but this was a fun show for me. Got to help out Julie and was a part of the SBCK booth.

Thanks so much for your help at (and before/after) the show, Kevin!! It was a lot of fun and it was great seeing all the "west coasters" again. :D

I can’t say that I go around thinking what would be a good soundtrack for everything, haha... However something like a show to the Tiki crew would probably be something like a fast metal song with all the running around that we do, that or some wacky blooper music. With your song I see you (like one of them movie scenes) standing still with the rows flashing past you, while you flash off a picture now and again, with over exaggerated expressions.

I do like this guys music though, nice sound.

LOL Chad I don't go looking for a soundtrack.... its just 'im in the mood for....' and I play some music.... and if something, say a show is going on.... when i play back that music at a later date, it brings back memories of the show. Ya know?

It is a good sound, A little poppy for extensive repeat cycles... but still good music.

It was an awesome show, I showed up on sunday... and it was still packed in the early afternoon.

It was my first official "chameleon show" so I did not recognize... anyone?

well Mike of course since I bought a cham from him last summer, Still can't believe I walked right past reptaid and did not remember Sandy and Elliot.... next time I promise!

Did get to meet Dave at the SBCK booth.. which was awesome by the way, very very informative man you are sir. I also like how he spoke pretty fast... Im one of those guys who needs quick conversation or my mind starts getting bored.... I blame fast thinking. :p

speaking of show theme songs, heres mine :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uLI-3l7qs8&feature=related

P.S if the owner of this vid has an account here.... well you sir/mam are an inspiration.... such awesome chameleons! and sweet music choice ;)

Back
Top Bottom