PLS HELP!! I THINK SHE IS DYING!

I mostly wanted to see her arms and colors so that will do for now.

Can you answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum please?
Please be specific about the supplements and the lights...brands, do supplement have D3 or vitamin A in and is the vitamin A beta carotene or retinol?
How do I do that?

I mostly wanted to see her arms and colors so that will do for now.

Can you answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum please?
Please be specific about the supplements and the lights...brands, do supplement have D3 or vitamin A in and is the vitamin A beta carotene or retinol?
And also, I have no idea what you just said... :(

• Your Chameleon - Jackson's chameleon. Got it 3 months ago.
  • Handling - Maybe once a week.
  • Feeding - I feed her crickets every other day, and 3 to 5 crickets at a time. I gut load the crickets with carrots, lettuce, or oranges.
  • Supplements - I don't dust my crickets.
  • Watering - I mist my plants every day, until the plants are wet.
  • Fecal Description - They look about normal. Black, and some white.

Here is hoping it was just heat stroke. 80 and sunny is VERY hot to a jacksons. Even 70 and sunning is toasty.

If they overheat, they play dead and drop like a rock to the bottom of the cage, in hopes of hitting dam cold ground.

I would just stop going in the cage and monitor for drastic color changes.

• Your Chameleon - Jackson's chameleon. Got it 3 months ago.
  • Handling - Maybe once a week.
  • Feeding - I feed her crickets every other day, and 3 to 5 crickets at a time. I gut load the crickets with carrots, lettuce, or oranges.
  • Supplements - I don't dust my crickets.
  • Watering - I mist my plants every day, until the plants are wet.
  • Fecal Description - They look about normal. Black, and some white.
Would be able to fill out the rest of the form?
Also, why do you not use supplements?

i have a male Jackson chameleon and when i first got him, i held him in the reptile expo and he started doing that. after like 10 minutes i started to worry and it turns out he was dehydrated because as soon as the dripper turned on he ran to it and started drinking..

Back
Top Bottom