Is this normal or is it a burn?

ChameLeon_

So, just now my lil guy (still nameless, pls help) started screen climbing and went straight to the top of the enclosure under the lights. He seemed like he didn't know how to get down so i put my hand in and he climbed on it right away!!! So I've given him his very first taxi ride back down to his branches. While on hand, i noticed this darkish spot on top of his head, is that normal? Doesn't look too dark, it's more grayish, but better safe than sorry. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20230831_105702.jpg
    IMG_20230831_105702.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20230831_105659.jpg
    IMG_20230831_105659.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 44
I don’t see a burn , but if he’s cage, surfing and not new to the enclosure, chances are something makes him feel uncomfortable in his environment. maybe a picture of the entire enclosure would help. That’s where you’ll get your best advice.😊

I don’t see a burn , but if he’s cage, surfing and not new to the enclosure, chances are something makes him feel uncomfortable in his environment. maybe a picture of the entire enclosure would help. That’s where you’ll get your best advice.😊
He's new, third day in and spent last night sleeping on one of the screen sides 😂 so probably just exploring, all lights are raised from top screen as advised here, so all should be alright, just overthinking everything 😅 thanks for confirmation on the grayish color on his head tho! ❤️ I'm calmer now.

He's new, third day in and spent last night sleeping on one of the screen sides 😂 so probably just exploring, all lights are raised from top screen as advised here, so all should be alright, just overthinking everything 😅 thanks for confirmation on the grayish color on his head tho! ❤️ I'm calmer now.
I understand we’ve all been through that paranoia. Just make sure he has plenty of places to hide and don’t mess with him much for the first week I know it’s hard but Sometimes it takes them a little while to settle in less stress, the quicker it happens

I understand we’ve all been through that paranoia. Just make sure he has plenty of places to hide and don’t mess with him much for the first week I know it’s hard but Sometimes it takes them a little while to settle in less stress, the quicker it happens
I try not to, but he seems fine with it, as i said he climbed onto my hand right away by himself so i think he's relatively fine with me. Had to hand feed him one by one, since the smaller roaches didn't move in runner feeder, so maybe he gets used to my hand waving around 😅 thanks for advice though, I'll do my best ❤️

Back
Top Bottom