Please read - my recent vet vist

Best of luck giving your little guy his meds - can't be fun at all! From what I've read, bearded dragons carry coccidia, however they do not suffer from it in the normal quantities that it is present. To be safe I always feed/clean my chams cages first, then wash my hands and then work on the beardies cages. I also don't share equipment between the two. Knock on wood I've had chams and dragons for about 4 1/2 years now without a problem :eek:

I'm sure he knows you want what's best for him. Kinda like kids, they don't always like it, but they know you're looking out for their best interest :)

I like the $ btw :)

Best of luck giving your little guy his meds - can't be fun at all! From what I've read, bearded dragons carry coccidia, however they do not suffer from it in the normal quantities that it is present. To be safe I always feed/clean my chams cages first, then wash my hands and then work on the beardies cages. I also don't share equipment between the two. Knock on wood I've had chams and dragons for about 4 1/2 years now without a problem :eek:

Nice, glad you're pets are healthy! I was gunna get a beardie before i got my cham. Or i was debating on getting a Brazilian rainbow python haha.

But i'm hanging in there...Gave Jasper his eye drops this morning, those are a pain because they seal their eyes so well. liquid is so repellent for them...

Waiting till noon to give him his 2nd dose of Ponazuril today. So far he's drank allot of water this morning, which is rare. I never see him drink, as for food he still hasn't touched a thing. Stared at a bunch of super worms and crickets, now he's staring at a hornworm lol.

Really hope Jasper can make it! But thanks for the kind words :)

I have recently and successfully nursed my juvenile female veiled back from a severe bout of pneumonia from which I didn't think she'd recover. Have faith in your ability to care for and administer the meds your Cham needs to stay alive! If you love her, then you do what you need to do - just think positive - you CAN do this! ;)

Good luck!

I have recently and successfully nursed my juvenile female veiled back from a severe bout of pneumonia from which I didn't think she'd recover. Have faith in your ability to care for and administer the meds your Cham needs to stay alive! If you love her, then you do what you need to do - just think positive - you CAN do this! ;)

Good luck!

I praise you on sticking with your cham and coming out strong with positive results! But i'm glad your cham is healthy, must of been a huge relief knowing you got rid of her pneumonia–

I'll def be doing the BEST i can to make sure my little guy gets past these parasites. Thanks for the encouraging kind words :)

Back
Top Bottom