Please help me

calyptratus

Welcome to Youth....
I want to ask you About my chameleon 2Question
With photos...
1-my chameleon his Tail cut is,t grow?

2-His hand is broken Does he get better?

I believe that your chameleon is in need of a vet. Where do you live? Maybe someone here can recommend a good chameleon vet for you. Please tell us about the lights that you have for your chameleon and the supplements that you use.

Go to a vet! Veileds cant re grow there tail. How did this happen? I dont think anyone should give you advice. Other than a vet list and chameleon husbandry info.

What supplements are you using? Please be specific...brand name and how often do you use each?

What do you gutload your insects with (again, be specific)?

What UVB light do you use specifically?

How long have you had the chameleon?

Calcium, D3, vitamin A and phosphorus are all important players in bone health and when they are not in balance the bones can break. Unless the bone is set it will not be straight again but the imbalance can be corrected before more damage is done. A vet can give the chameleon shots of calcium and when the blood calcium levels are high enough the chameleon can have a shot of calcitonin to draw the calcium back into the bones rapidly. This is the quickest way to help the chameleon.

Once the levels are brought back into balance, you have to make sure that you keep them there or it will happen again.

Help me please areas does not have the veterinarians I have searched for the disease and it eased a lot Please help me:(:(:(:(

Be careful not to let him get too hot. Is your cage glass or screen? If it's glass it can get too hot inside.

Do you have "health food stores"? It's sold here as a "nutritional supplement".

You might even be able to buy it online.

http://www.iherb.com/Liquid-Calcium

It's not a given that your chameleon will die. If you can get its calcium levels up, it might well live quite a while. Those injuries will never heal, but your chameleon can learn to get about despite them if he is kept in a healthier environment from now on.

I want to know the fruits or vegetables that can provide him with Kaliseyoum
Because it can not provide a
Please, I'm afraid to die
I love him

Back
Top Bottom