Please help, I'm moving...

Malicious

Hello long lost friends, I feel bad for having been M.I.A. for quite some time. Life has been... well life. Several changes and several new projects.

I am in a unfortunate position at the moment and need some help. I am moving and am forced to find homes for my beloved heard. The new place has it policies and I am unable to take them along. I have found homes for both Osang and El Dorado, with a caring local family member. The Ambilobes are still looking for homes. Many of you probably remember Fonzie and Sadie. If you dont they can be seen in "The Ambilobe Couple" thread, or in your 2010 Chameleons Forum Calendar. I'm not sure selling them is the right way to do it, but a donation would surely help during the move. I am open to anything that you feel is fair. If your interested please send me a PM. Shipping is an option, aswell as pick-up in the Southern California area.

Thank you,
Jay

Oh how I wish I were in the California area! I'm currently building my new cage, and wouldn't mind investing for two more and I would love to help you out but I think Michigan might be too big of a change for them and stress them out a little too much with the shipping, new climate, new surroundings etc... If no one comes forward I'd love to talk to you, but I am a very last resort on account for your chameleons, I really hope you find homes for your beautiful chams!

-Matt

Ambilobe adoption

Dear Jay,
I am new-ish to chameleons and new to this forum. But, I am a biology teacher with a home in Santa Monica,CA - and I think I could take on your pair if you are still needing to find them a home. I have one veiled chameleon, whom I adore - but I think the needs of the Ambilobes are somewhat different. Humidity etc?
Can you tell me a little about them, age,size,requirements?
Wendy, (sophie)

Awww, Jay! That sure sucks! :( I know how much you love those guys! I've watched Sadie and Fonzie grow up. I wish you well in finding them new homes and all the best for your move.

Back
Top Bottom