I'M IN OVER MY HEAD, and don't want him to die!

*sweetNspicee*

Hi, I'm somewhat new kind of chameleon owner and I've had him for about a year and a half and I don't think I'm doing a very good job. He doesn't look good and I'm moving to a desert and I I really want him to do better so I would really like to find him a new home! I love him to death. I just I can't take care of him. I don't have the time or the anything anymore. I got a promotion and it's much more time consuming so I don't have the time to care for him the way I would like to! And it's breaking my heart to see him in the state he is in and it's breaking my heart to see him look so dark in color every single day all day everyday. I hate it like I feel like such a bad chameleon mom but so I would really like to give him to somebody that is more experienced and who could take care of him properly. I couldn't live with myself if he died! I would SERIOUSLY be traumtized. If Anybody is interested? Please give me a call. I'm in Ventura county California, and will deliver him as far as LA county o or somewhere within an hour MAYBE 2hrs distance from me. I just want him to live and have a better life! My phone number is 805-861-7950 and my name is Sara! His name is Money, and he's about 2 years old I think!

Back
Top Bottom