plant recommendations?

trevev

Hello everyone! I just ordered a new panther and i am am waiting on the cage to be delivered before i can have the panther delivered. I odered a 24x24x48 screen cage and i wanna fill it with some functional, but also attractive plants for my new cham. He is about 6 months old. Any suggestions?

i find it really difficult to get chameleon friendly plants, but one that isn't too difficult to come across that i rely on is Coleus,
my 4 month old yemen actually eats his, which i suppose is good because theyre full of liquid and would hopefully go towards giving him veggie goodness. no idea, either way, it doesnt seem to cause him any problems and he's already munched his way through an entire plant, once he's had a go at one leaf i snip it off to stop bacteria or whyever you're supposed to do that.
they last a while, if your chameleon doesnt eat them then i doubt they die, they do pretty well in the chameleon set up with regular water, humidity and being inside.
and they look nice, are cheap, and get big pretty quickly.
mine also likes to hide in his when he spots the mister.

thanks yall! i will definitely post pics as soon as i take delivery from Kammerflage Kreations!

Back
Top Bottom