Pictures of The Gang

Jann, I am so jealous of all of your cool guys. I am SUPER jealous that you got Padre. I was having dreams that I owned him when he was available for purchase. But, I do not have the money to set up and program with them right now.

LPR08

They all look awesome, Jann! Super happy and healthy, all of them.

I don't know if you saw the couple new pics I have on FB of Charlotte (I have a few more on my memory card, I have to remember to upload them tomorrow) but she's doing well. She's still not eating as much as she was but she is eating and drinking and seems to be recovering well, I think her mouth is finally not sore from all the ordeal. Figured I should give you a tiny all-is-well-update since I haven't said much about her in the last couple weeks :)

Thank you guys so much!

Olimpia, I'm so happy to hear that Charlotte is doing well. I'll go check out her pictures on FB. You really should post them here too. I'm sure everyone would like an update.

Awesome pictures of some beautiful pets. I've been away too long. I read somewhere you would be keeping your daughter's chameleons but when did you get Padre?

Back
Top Bottom