Pictures of The Gang

Yes Syn he's CB. When I noticed Chad had to re-home Padre I was so happy to have the opportunity to get a CB.

Carol looking forward to seeing you again and finally meeting Romeo. I'll pm or call you a little closer to Sat.

Last edited:
pictures

What a bummer, don't know what it is with this site, but half the pictures fellow members post don't show up for me. :-(

Wonderful pictures (as usual), Jann!!! I love all of your chammies!! Now if you could just send some of your nice Florida weather my way and we'd be in business!! :D

Thanks guys for the kinds words about the photos and my pets.

The panthers all belong to my daughter. I'm just petsitting for awhile.

My new chamelon's name it Padre.

Julie, I'll try to send some of this FL weather your way.

Awesome group Jann, mufasa's kids are ridiculous. My favorite though.... Padre he just looks chill in and laid back. Nice pictures thank :)

Thank you Hugh! They are all just precious and such sweet little animals but Padre is just extremely gentle and laid back. He's so majestic and such a pleasure to watch. He's a totally awesome chameleon.

This is Bertha my favorite female. She's 2 years old and Jr's sister from the same clutch. She likes to lick you and taste you when you hold her. She's a big girl weighing 93 grams.

Chams41711136.jpg

My favorite, hands down. This girl obviously has stories to tell and, with her attiTUDE, she really needs her own blog.:)

Back
Top Bottom