DSCN4892.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCN4904.JPG
    DSCN4904.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 153
  • DSCN4893.JPG
    DSCN4893.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 130
there so cool i hope you can raise them up to be big and strong. what subspecies are they

not good one tonight but i can post tomorrow.

i'm kinda of glad i'm not in buffalo right now because if i was i might not have found these guys even though they adults would have been in good hands with a friend who started me in keeping them. i also would have lost a clutch of snake eggs and a clutch of leopard gecko eggs.

if it wasn't for the rain i would be haveing problems with the heat. the only problem i'm haveing with now are a couple snakes that won't eat and need to like the one that just laid eggs and a few newly hatched corns

i got the female in march after the tampa show. she came from first choice reptiles.

Attachments

• DSCN4930.JPG
    DSCN4930.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 130
that was taken just a few minutes ago she is already looking better after giving birth. the best thing is she never stopped eating the entire time. heck i was hand feeding her the day prior to her giving birth.

looks great, I also bought a jackson from them at that show and she was thought to be gravid but so far no babies

this one i didn't expect it because she was so small but the time line only fit that she was when i got her because i put here with a male late april which would only make term like 4 months. last year in daytona i picked up a pair from him and the female gave birth in october and then died 2 days later.

Back
Top Bottom