Photo Updates of Jade

Nal0114

So since I am obsessed with taking pictures of my chammie this thread will be where I post all her pictures that I take.

Attachments

• IMG_2521.jpeg
    IMG_2521.jpeg
    220.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2389.jpeg
    IMG_2389.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2945.jpeg
    IMG_2945.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2408.jpeg
    IMG_2408.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2441.png
    IMG_2441.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2444.jpeg
    IMG_2444.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2445.jpeg
    IMG_2445.jpeg
    175.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2474.jpeg
    IMG_2474.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2508.jpeg
    IMG_2508.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2515.jpeg
    IMG_2515.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 13
She is soo adorable!!! How old is this sweet lady and how long have you been lucky enough to have her? I have not ventured to females in fear of eggs, lol. I dread the stress.
Also just curious the uvb light you have for her? Is it just the double hood or do you have a t5 linear as well.
Welcome to the forum both of you!! 😍

Most Chammies enjoy a good horizontal life. Not mine. She skips every horizontal branch she has to sleep with bugs

Attachments

• IMG_2522.jpeg
    IMG_2522.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 15
She is soo adorable!!! How old is this sweet lady and how long have you been lucky enough to have her? I have not ventured to females in fear of eggs, lol. I dread the stress.
Also just curious the uvb light you have for her? Is it just the double hood or do you have a t5 linear as well.
Welcome to the forum both of you!! 😍
Currently she’s got a coil bulb, her Acadia has not shown up yet. And her day bulb hasn’t shown up yet.

Most Chammies enjoy a good horizontal life. Not mine. She skips every horizontal branch she has to sleep with bugs
More often than not, my guy also chooses to sleep vertically. Goofballs. I ended up giving him a few vertical branches to choose from and he loves sleeping on them. Maybe your gal would like that too.

Welcome to the forum. How long have you had her? I am seeing a few high risk things that we could assist you with. A husbandry review would be a great way for us to make sure you were given all the right info for her care.
I got her 12-8-23. I know she has a ways to go care wise, but she has come along way and I am continually working with her doctor with her.

When I get a chance I will do a husbandry tour.

Yeah I brought this up. incorrect supplementation and UVB lighting. Body is pulling the calcium from the bones to compensate and then you get these raise bumps.
I contacted her doctor to see if he wants to change her treatment plan at all.

Back
Top Bottom